“Hidden Gem!”

Tree Frog Canopy Tours Zipline
Ranked #1 of 2 things to do in Glenmont
More attraction details
Owner description: Northern Ohio's FIRST zipline canopy tour is located right in the heart of Mohican Country. Our tour includes 7 ziplines, 2 skybridges and 2 rappels! You'll be soaring at heights up to 120 ft, zipping lengths up to 1,100 ft at top speeds of 52MPH! Our rappels are no joke either, at 50 and 60 ft they're the highest rappels in the state. This tour is a must-do for all active adventurists! For more information on our tour please visit our Web site.
Reviewed September 29, 2013

Our group of 5, with 3 people with zipline experience, had a GREAT time!!! The guides, Dan and Logan, were a blast!! They did a wonderful job of making us all feel safe while still having a great sense of adventure and thrill!! The zips are very well organized; the scenes are beautiful, and the combo of zips, repelling, and rope bridges is awesome. Lucy, our unofficial furry tour guide, also lead us through the tour from the ground! Bottom line, we would HIGHLY recommend adding this extra stop on your trip through Amish country!!

2  Thank SCBuckeye2008

Reviewed September 22, 2013

Loved our zip lining tour with Adam and Ron! They were friendly, helpful and lots of fun. They got our group out EARLY, the weather was perfect and we met great people on the tour. There is a photographer about half way through the course who takes 3-5 photos of everyone in your group. They will sell you a disk for $25 that includes all photos taken. What a bargain! I was disappointed she did not get our photos repelling, but she was snapping pics of a larger group in front of us. Our kids have been begging us to take them zip lining. As soon as they meet the age and weight requirements, we will bring them here for sure. Can't wait to go back in the fall and see the beautiful colors.

Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

The tour guides really made the zip line tour great. They were extremely safe and were very personable. The staff was friendly and really seemed to be accommodating. Although we were late they did not give us any grief. I would highly recommend if you are in the area. Amish country is really close so you could plan a day of it.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

I took my kids, age 14 and 16, to this and we had a great time. We felt safe the whole time and enjoyed the antics of our guides, Logan and Tailor. Even though they were goofy sometimes trying to entertain us, they were SAFE at all times and made sure we stayed safe. I just cannot recommend this enough. My only little bit of a qualm was that we booked several months in advance and then my husband broke his collarbone 3 weeks before the ziplining. I called to cancel his reservation and they still charged me $10 to do so. I even offered to get a doctor's note. But no, they still charged it. I think they ought to rethink that policy. Nonetheless, I highly recommend this place!

Reviewed August 19, 2013

Had a wonderful experience with my family ziplining at Tree Frog Canopy Tours. There were 4 of us (2 adults and 2 children) and our guides Wes and AJ were very skilled and absolutely hilarious! We laughed the entire time! We have ziplined in Mexico and Jamaica which was great. But this tour was the best due to the length and speed of the lines! The scenery was beautiful. Tree Frog is about a 2 hour drive from the Cleveland area where we are from. We will certainly come back to zip line during the fall which I am sure the scenery will be even more beautiful!

1  Thank Tammy C