“Best Zip”

Tree Frog Canopy Tours Zipline
Ranked #1 of 2 things to do in Glenmont
More attraction details
Owner description: Northern Ohio's FIRST zipline canopy tour is located right in the heart of Mohican Country. Our tour includes 7 ziplines, 2 skybridges and 2 rappels! You'll be soaring at heights up to 120 ft, zipping lengths up to 1,100 ft at top speeds of 52MPH! Our rappels are no joke either, at 50 and 60 ft they're the highest rappels in the state. This tour is a must-do for all active adventurists! For more information on our tour please visit our Web site.
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Cool place, wonderful people. Closed mostly in off season, will come back over the summer or fall which must be spectacular in the trees.

All reviews
"zip line course"
"canopy tour"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed October 21, 2012

Had an awesome day zip lining! Our guides Nina and Adam were very informative and fun! I felt very safe! This was my 5th time zip lining this year, 2nd time at Tree Frog. I recommend going in the fall, the scenery is beautiful! The staff was awesome, and the four legged greeters were so cute!! If you have the opportunity to do this, don't miss out!!

Reviewed September 7, 2012

Being afraid of heights, I was hesitant to do this, but it just looked like too much fun to pass up. I was right! It was an absolute blast and I will definitely do it again sometime. Our guides, Missy and Wes were the best! After "flight school" (our zipline training) they took us on an unbelievable ziplining trip. The scenery was beautiful, the lines were high and fast and I never felt unsafe under their very professional but fun guidance. If you have the opportunity to do this zipline, don't miss out.

Reviewed September 7, 2012

Our ziplining adventure was amazing! So much fun! The Tree Frog staff was knowledgeable, patient, and friendly. Safety was top-notch. The scenery we zipped through was incredible. Take your camera (make sure it has a strap so that it can be fastened to you). There are many great photo ops. Our tour guides happily took pictures for us so my husband and I could be in some together. I highly recommend and would definitely go again myself. It is well worth the money.

See more reviews
Reviewed August 26, 2012

I have been ziplining in Hocking Hills and Costa Rica. The Tree Frog Canopy Tour was the most fun I've had ziplining! The number of ziplines is lower than Hocking Hills but they make up for that with speed and height. The guides were very encouraging with our whole group, making everyone feel completely safe and capable the entire time. The rappelling is especially exciting. I never thought I would be rappelling from a 60 ft tree but they walk you through it step by step and it's so fun and easy! I definitely plan on going back in the fall when the leaves have changed colors. You will love this tour!