“Fantastic birthday surprise”

Delta Force Paintball North Bristol
Ranked #1 of 4 things to do in Thornbury
More attraction details
Owner description: Delta Force Paintball North Bristol is located in Thornbury, Bristol, and provides customers with the ultimate paintballing experience. Set in stunning woodland, team tactics will be needed if you are to be victorious. Delta Force North Bristol offers 6 action-packed game zones, including Viet Cong Villages, impressive 2-storey Castle Wallenberg, Chemical Alley and haunted Graveyards. The centre is a short drive from the M5 in Bristol, conveniently located for players.
Severn Beach, England, United Kingdom
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Fantastic birthday surprise”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Thatchwood, the venue was the best ever, The game zones were brilliant, the marshals made it more exciting, I have been to other sites but this is the one for me, the day was an extra birthday gift from my mum and I would recommend it to any one who is at a loss as to what to give a 40ty year old teenager. I'll be back.

Visited September 2013
DeltaForcePaintball, Manager at Delta Force Paintball North Bristol, responded to this review, October 2, 2013
We are honoured to hear that you have been to other paintball facilities and find Delta Force paintball to be the one for you. Thank you for recommending us, and we look forward to having back on the battle field, for some more paintball action.

Gloucestershire
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“WOW best paintball site by far!”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

having my son being avid paintball player I jump at any opportunity I get (through vouchers and special offers) to have a day out paintballing at any company or centre I don't have a preference....well that has all changed.

I will never go to any other paintball site... Thatchwood have the best games like Church and Wolfenstien (or however you spell it!) but the highlight has to be the terminator who I have to say is one of the hardest guys I know he absolutely smashed it and really made the day for my son who hasn't shut about him since!

The staff are incredible! always smiling always helpful put all a parents worries to rest!
A special high light to the Manager Tom who does a cracking job at making sure everyone, players, parents have a day to remember that dude deserves a trophy! ....or a pay rise ;)

Well done thatchwood I will be singing your praises and most definitely returning

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Mike C
DeltaForcePaintball, Manager at Delta Force Paintball North Bristol, responded to this review, July 30, 2013
Delta Force is honoured that after your son being an avid paintballer and been to many paintball providers, that you will never go anywhere else. We aim to create the ultimate paintball experience for all our customers, and it's great to hear that your son enjoyed the experience, immensely. We are sure will be seeing your son back on the fields, for another action packed battle against the terminator.

Bristol, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great way to raise money”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Went to Thatchwood as a way of raising money for our charity of the year, and I could not be happier with the way it went. The marshals (Oli and Tom) were fantastic the battle zones were brilliant and even the weather behaved itself. We will definitely be back. Thank You Delta Force

Visited June 2013
1 Thank GillyBristol
We are honoured you chose to come to Delta Force Paintball to raise money for your charity. Delta Force is in high favour of supporting charities, and are pleased to have been part of your event. We are thrilled that you and your team thoroughly enjoyed your day with us, and we look forward to having the group back, in the near future.

Thornbury, England, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“A brilliant day out!! So long as you don't mind the odd bruise!!!”
Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

Well there we are. First time paintballing. Expecting Chuck Norris to meet me due to the name. Get out of the car to the mission impossible soundtrack and to a group of very welcoming, professional group of guys. The day was brilliant. The weather helped as it was perfect. Safety was parmount thoughout the day without the loss of fun.
You will get the odd bruise and your legs will ache for about 48hrs so long as you take part fully!! Highly recommended

Visited May 2013
2 Thank Matt W
DeltaForcePaintball, Manager at Delta Force Paintball North Bristol, responded to this review, July 3, 2013
We are thrilled that you enjoyed your first time paintballing, with Delta Force Paintball, it really sounds like you got fully involved. Thank you very much for recommending us, and we hope to have you back, for another day of mission impossible style action.

Bristol, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Action packed day out ...TBC!”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

We booked this Paintball activity as a birthday party for my 11 year old son – WOW, what a fantastic day was had by all!
We had 13 boys and 2 dads, many first timers who did not know what to expect, but it wasn’t long before the adrenaline rush kicked in …… and that was just the dads!
Split into appropriate age groups, gave me the confidence that the boys would be safe.
The boys were really excited, and were shooting paintballs at the enemy immediately, to achieve a win in the first war game. Many more games, in different game zones to achieve an overall win on the day, ensured a fabulous birthday party for my son.
We were looked after by a superb team of Marshalls, who gave us good advice about the equipment, H&S, and how to play the games safely.
A fantastic day out! We have recommended to others, what a fabulous day this is, and will return again.

Thanks Delta Force Thatchwood (Thornbury) for a great day!

Visited May 2013
4 Thank Mike T
Thank you for your informative review, we are sure there will be many readers who will find it useful, when looking to book. We are thrilled that your your son enjoyed his birthday party and first experience, with Delta Force Paintball. Thank you very much for recommending us, and we look forward to having the boys and the dads back, for another day filled with paintball action.