Valley Views B&B
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Stonehouse
See available hotels
Stonehouse Court(Stonehouse)
Burleigh Court Hotel(Minchinhampton)
The Priory(Horsley)
  • Restaurant
The Painswick(Painswick)
View Hotel
All reviewshomemade jamslocal pubdiscount cardexcellent pubbreakfast was excellentfresh milkthought of everythingwarm welcomemini fridgeselection of cerealslarge conservatoryaching legsprivate terracefabulous selectionperfect place to restday's walklarge bath
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 30, 2013

My husband and I along with another couple stayed for one night while hiking the Cotswold trail. The location of the B&B is directly along the route so is very handy. Pam is a very welcoming host and pays attention to the details that make a stay memorable. The rooms contained a small kettle and a supply of teas, hot chocolate, Horlicks etc. along with some cookies. There were also large bath robes, which were handy as our washroom was across the hall. The rooms and the other areas of the house are very clean and comfortable.
The breakfast was wonderful with home made jams, fresh berries, yogurt, a selection of cereals and a generous amount of hot eggs, bacon and sausage.
We would recommend Pam's B&B and we would stay there again if we were back this way.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 30, 2013

Walking the Cotswold Way, this was the best value B&B I stayed in, with the absolutely best breakfast. Fresh berries, delicious muesli and yummy cooked breakfast. It was a friendly place to stay with use of a common lounge area. I took advantage of the local pub, a 10 minute walk away for my evening meal which was equally good value and delicious. I thoroughly recommend this B&B for walkers.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Could all those excellent reviews be correct? My wife and I stayed in room 1 for four nights 15 -19 July 2013; and we can confirm that they can. This ground floor room was spaceous, with an ensuite bathroom and oodles of storage space. A patio door gave onto the patio where we had our own personal table and chairs with a view over the hills beyond.

Everything one could need for a short stay was supplied, including a collection of DVDs should the weather turn.

The breakfast portions were so generous that I had to ask for them to be reduced!

Nothing was too much trouble for Pam the hostess. Greatly recommended!

Room Tip: Room 1 has its own facilities, is on the ground floor and is very private and quiet.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Trevor D
Graham G, Guest Relations Manager at Valley Views B&B, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2013

Thank you so much for your kind review and we hope to see you again if you come to the Cotswolds.

For readers of this review please can we correct a point that DVDs are unfortunately not available to guests. Please check our website www.valley-views.com for all room amenities.

Reviewed August 2, 2013

Wow! What a wonderful B & B and hostess! The Cotswold Way is literally behind her house and she has a stile so walkers can conveniently enter her yard. The room had a frig to keep our drinks cool. Very comfortable room. Pam, hostess, drove us to the local pub and picked us up. How wonderful is that after hiking all day in 90 degree F weather? The breakfast was great. She had home made jams. I loved the gooseberry jam. Pam also had gluten free bread. I highly recommend this B & B!!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Elizabeth A
Reviewed July 26, 2013

My husband and I together with our two daughters stayed overnight at this delightful B & B in July 2013. We would have quite happily stayed longer if we could. Everything about this B & B is superb. Pam the hostess could not have looked after us better. The attention to detail was wonderful. Both bedrooms were completely spotless and comfortable and catered for your every need from the vast array of teas, coffees, hot chocolate and biscuits included in the hospitality tray to the astounding amounts of bubble bath, shower gels, body lotions etc in the bathrooms. The breakfast was mouthwatering too with fresh fruit, yogurt, fruit juices, cereals, croissants together with the usual full English selection. I would recommend this B & B to anyone and will definitely be back.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family