We booked this trip last minute instead of Center Parcs and stayed in one of the deluxe log cabins. When we arrived we were bowled over by the choice of activities for the kids in the day and evening.
Our party had a 10 year old and a fussy 5 year old and they weren't bored once. With family football, teddy bear making, laser tag, nail art and so much more it was hard to choose.
The swimming pool was excellent and all facilities were clean and well maintained. We dint use the restaurant on site and chose to eat in the cabin but the choice looked great. The bar and evening entertainment were also superb.
I am a keen mountain biker and the site is just 2 miles from Cannop cycle park with a great mix of technical single track and awesome.
The cabin was really well equipped as well with hair dryer, iron, towels, bed linen and everything that you need just to turn up and have fun.
We'll be back in the summer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whitemead Forest Park is a Leisure Retreat owned by CSMA Club. The Park lies in the heart of the Forest of Dean and offers a perfect base for exploring this stunning area. Our log cabin and apartment accommodation is modern and spacious and you can even bring you tent or caravan to make the most of the great outdoors. Our extensive facilities and program of entertainment offer something for everyone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Whitemead Forest Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Whitemead Forest Park Hotel Parkend
- Whitemead Forest Park Parkend, Forest Of Dean, Gloucestershire