We stayed at the Tudor Farmhouse as we were attending our friends wedding at the Castle. Having stayed in the Wyndham arms the night before, this hotel beats it hands down. The room was beautiful, 4 poster bed, exposed brickwork, comfy duvets, huge fluffy towels, dressing gowns, jacuzzi bath etc. - a smaller version of the rooms in the castle! Compared to what was on offer at the Wyndham Arms for a similar price there was no comparison. The setting was beautiful and the staff were polite and very helpful - even down to printing us directions for a place we wanted to visit after we checked out! The breakfast was good, although there was no vegetarian options (coming soon apparently). The only down side was that the walls were thin and you could hear quite clearly conversations from the next room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A former working farm lovingly converted into a stylish boutique hotel. Our 20 characterful room and suites feature roll top baths, monsoon showers, Nespresso coffee machines. Our award winning restaurant offers mouth-watering seasonal dishes and was described as a "Culinary Oasis" by Tatler Magazine. We have free superfast fibre-optic wifi throughout the hotel. The Forest of Dean and Wye Valley is a region rich in natural beauty and outdoor activities, castle, culture and heritage and world class food and drink. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Tudor Farmhouse Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tudor Farmhouse Clearwell
- Hotel Tudor Farmhouse
- Tudor Farmhouse Hotel Clearwell, Gloucestershire