We spent one night after a wedding at Clearwell castle near by. The place is brilliant! Not only it has lovely rooms, beautiful surroundings and breakfast to die for; they were so accomodating and full of lovely touches. They let us have access to the room although it wasn't ready just so we could get ready in time for the wedding. The room had lovely, big umrellas we could borrow. They had been in touch before to check about possible allergies and check in times. All the staff was lovely, friendly and very helpful. We definately recommend it if you are in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A former working farm lovingly converted into a stylish boutique hotel. Our 20 characterful room and suites feature roll top baths, monsoon showers, Nespresso coffee machines. Our award winning restaurant offers mouth-watering seasonal dishes and was described as a "Culinary Oasis" by Tatler Magazine. We have free superfast fibre-optic wifi throughout the hotel. The Forest of Dean and Wye Valley is a region rich in natural beauty and outdoor activities, castle, culture and heritage and world class food and drink. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and LateRooms so you can book your Tudor Farmhouse Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tudor Farmhouse Clearwell
- Hotel Tudor Farmhouse
- Tudor Farmhouse Hotel Clearwell, Gloucestershire