This hotel exceeded all of our expectations. We had a one night stay using a LivingSocial voucher that was incredibly good value. We stayed in the Loft suite, an amazing room with a roll top bath and private garden area. We had a lovely cream tea and delicious evening meal, and staff were welcoming and attentive throughout our stay. We were particularly impressed with the incredible attention to detail, the decor in our room had clearly been chosen carefully, and there were lots of lovely touches. Thoroughly relaxing stay; we cannot wait to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A former working farm lovingly converted into a stylish boutique hotel. Our 20 characterful room and suites feature roll top baths, monsoon showers, Nespresso coffee machines. Our award winning restaurant offers mouth-watering seasonal dishes and was described as a "Culinary Oasis" by Tatler Magazine. We have free superfast fibre-optic wifi throughout the hotel. The Forest of Dean and Wye Valley is a region rich in natural beauty and outdoor activities, castle, culture and heritage and world class food and drink. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and LateRooms so you can book your Tudor Farmhouse Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tudor Farmhouse Clearwell
- Hotel Tudor Farmhouse
- Tudor Farmhouse Hotel Clearwell, Gloucestershire