For the third year running our largish party (on this occasion 14) of literally old friends returned for our New Year two day stay at the Tudor Farmhouse. As we have become accustomed, the welcome was warm; the hotel was comfortable; the food outstanding and the whole occasion memorable. Our customary New Year's Day walk in the forest was a rained off non-starter this year, but this was the only disappointment. The hotel has gained a well-deserved reputation for the quality of its locally sourced food and drink and the New Year Eve taster menu was a triumph for Martin and his team in the kitchen - imaginative and tasty.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A former working farm lovingly converted into a stylish boutique hotel. Our 20 characterful room and suites feature roll top baths, monsoon showers, Nespresso coffee machines. Our award winning restaurant offers mouth-watering seasonal dishes and was described as a "Culinary Oasis" by Tatler Magazine. We have free superfast fibre-optic wifi throughout the hotel. The Forest of Dean and Wye Valley is a region rich in natural beauty and outdoor activities, castle, culture and heritage and world class food and drink. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz and Agoda so you can book your Tudor Farmhouse Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tudor Farmhouse Clearwell
- Hotel Tudor Farmhouse
- Tudor Farmhouse Hotel Clearwell, Gloucestershire