We stayed for 2 nights at this lovely hotel on the edge of the Forest of Dean. The location is peaceful with beautiful walks in the surrounding area. We stayed in The Lodge which was spacious and tastefully decorated; with views of the gardens to the rear. The staff were very friendly and helpful. I booked this hotel having read a review in the Daily Telegraph magazine and was not disappointed. We were specifically looking for a place to stay so we could enjoy long walks in the surrounding area.
We are looking forward to returning in the near future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A former working farm lovingly converted into a stylish boutique hotel. Our 20 characterful room and suites feature roll top baths, monsoon showers, Nespresso coffee machines. Our award winning restaurant offers mouth-watering seasonal dishes and was described as a "Culinary Oasis" by Tatler Magazine. We have free superfast fibre-optic wifi throughout the hotel. The Forest of Dean and Wye Valley is a region rich in natural beauty and outdoor activities, castle, culture and heritage and world class food and drink. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LateRooms, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Tudor Farmhouse Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tudor Farmhouse Clearwell
- Hotel Tudor Farmhouse
- Tudor Farmhouse Hotel Clearwell, Gloucestershire