Came here for an anniversary meal upon recommendation from friends. As a fan of tudor history this little place is full of character and the restaurant was elegant but still held onto its history. Our meal was lovely and the service was excellent. Only little complaint would be I would like bigger servings but with 2 - 3 courses it would fill you up enough. We were fortunate to come on a sunny evening and enjoyed sitting in the beautiful garden which become beautifully lit when it gets dark. Would highly recommend for that special meal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A former working farm lovingly converted into a stylish boutique hotel. Our 20 characterful room and suites feature roll top baths, monsoon showers, Nespresso coffee machines. Our award winning restaurant offers mouth-watering seasonal dishes and was described as a "Culinary Oasis" by Tatler Magazine. We have free superfast fibre-optic wifi throughout the hotel. The Forest of Dean and Wye Valley is a region rich in natural beauty and outdoor activities, castle, culture and heritage and world class food and drink. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline and LateRooms so you can book your Tudor Farmhouse Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tudor Farmhouse Clearwell
- Hotel Tudor Farmhouse
- Tudor Farmhouse Hotel Clearwell, Gloucestershire