We stayed here for one night recently and it's such a lovely little hotel I can't recommend it enough. The room was great and we had a jacuzzi bath which was a nice treat. Lovely toiletries too.
We had a glass of prosecco in the beautiful garden while we looked at menus and it was so peaceful. The food at dinner and again at breakfast was excellent.
My only complaint is very minor, breakfast starts a little too late at weekends. Judging by how many other guests were down when the breakfast service started I guess we weren't the only ones to think that.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A former working farm lovingly converted into a stylish boutique hotel. Our 20 characterful room and suites feature roll top baths, monsoon showers, Nespresso coffee machines. Our award winning restaurant offers mouth-watering seasonal dishes and was described as a "Culinary Oasis" by Tatler Magazine. We have free superfast fibre-optic wifi throughout the hotel. The Forest of Dean and Wye Valley is a region rich in natural beauty and outdoor activities, castle, culture and heritage and world class food and drink. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline and LateRooms so you can book your Tudor Farmhouse Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tudor Farmhouse Clearwell
- Hotel Tudor Farmhouse
- Tudor Farmhouse Hotel Clearwell, Gloucestershire