This hotel manages to be picture postcard perfect whilst at the same time having a completely relaxed atmosphere. The hotel was a former working farm and set in 14 acres of idyllic land to explore. I received a warm welcome from the very attentive staff and was shown to room 23 which I can thoroughly recommend. After a long journey I could feel myself instantly relax in the well appointed room. The bathroom has a huge roll top bath and spacious monsoon shower. The room itself has Nespresso machine, flat screen TV, DVD player, free wireless internet, mini bar, dressing gowns, white company products......I could have spent the weekend in the room relaxing. I was in the heart of great countryside which for me meant long walks and a bit of sight seeing. Food in the restaurant is exemplary and not to be missed. The owners Colin and Hari Fell are as professional as they are affable. I can see why this place has won awards and will be coming back again for a break in the country. I'd recommend it in a heart beat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A former working farm lovingly converted into a stylish boutique hotel. Our 20 characterful room and suites feature roll top baths, monsoon showers, Nespresso coffee machines. Our award winning restaurant offers mouth-watering seasonal dishes and was described as a "Culinary Oasis" by Tatler Magazine. We have free superfast fibre-optic wifi throughout the hotel. The Forest of Dean and Wye Valley is a region rich in natural beauty and outdoor activities, castle, culture and heritage and world class food and drink. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and LateRooms so you can book your Tudor Farmhouse Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tudor Farmhouse Clearwell
- Hotel Tudor Farmhouse
- Tudor Farmhouse Hotel Clearwell, Gloucestershire