“Greek night out”

Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Cypriot cooking done well. Always lively, guitarist/singer at weekends and they even give out tambourines so you can join in. A party resto that also offers good value for couples.

Reviewed February 20, 2013

Was recommended this restaurant by my mum and dad and can honestly say was by far one of the nicest restaurants I have been to in a long time.
As soon as we stepped in it felt like we had genuinely stepped into a little Greek taverna on a Greek island somewhere.
The food was absoloutely gorgeous, and the portions more than generous, I left feeling completely stuffed. The staff were extremely friendly, attentive and couldnt do enoguh for you.
The prices are reasonable for the quality and amount of food you get, I would say I would go there for more of an occasion rather then every weekend as it is a little more expensive than your average restaurant, but is so worth it and if I could afford it would go there all the time.
Just a note you have to book quite a bit in advance as its booked up very quickly.
Overall a definite 10 out of 10 - delicious!

1  Thank KK2012186338
Reviewed February 13, 2013

Every time I go to this restaurant the food is amazing, the people are lovely and the atmosphere is great. We go here every time we see a show at the cliffs pavilion and also have been for many family occasions... They are probably sick of the sight of us.

Reviewed January 31, 2013

This restaurant has been there for years and still offers the visitor a little piece of Greece - assuming you go for the Meze! I like the food - there seems plenty of it and prices are reasonable. It's never going to be fine dining but this is reflected in the general ambience and it's possibly better to go mob handed rather than as a couple!

2  Thank Steve O
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We took my Mum for a meal here for the first time (for all three of us) on Saturday 19 January 2013. Like many others we were having a meal here and going onto a show at the Cliffs later in the evening. We arrived early, had a choice of tables to sit at (although we had reserved a table) and was attended to efficiently and in a very friendly manner. The food was superb and plentiful, the drinks were flowing nicely and the desserts were to die for. Will be going back to try the Meze (didn't choose this, this time round as we didn't want to be rushed) and are really looking forward to it. I would like to give a big thumbs up to the staff who as I have said were really friendly and helpful. Hopefully be back soon!