“Excellent food friendly people” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Bombay Blues

Bombay Blues
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti, Eastern European
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout
Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom
“Excellent food friendly people”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 11, 2013

Been using Bombay Blue for about eight years now, the food is wonderful the staff very friendly and they are very proud of their hygiene rating from the council so if think that says a lot about what they think of their customers, other restaurants should follow, so if you want some amazing Indian food Bombay Blues is the best

Visited December 2012

Rayleigh
“Excellent Sunday Buffet”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2012

I visited this Indian restaurant with my family for a celebration lunch. The staff were very welcoming and extremely friendly and helpful. The buffet choice was very good and there was always a member of staff close by to help with information about the dishes. The all-you-can-eat buffet was great value for money and as always we were all tempted to eat far too much! The staff did not rush us and after a break most of us decided we could manage to squeeze in dessert after all-well it would be rude not too! The ice-cream deserts were lovely and well worth making room for! The meal was finished with coffee and we were offered a complimentary drink (our own choice of beverage-which was nice as we had drivers in our party) for all.This was a lovely meal in a nice cosy restaurant which is brightly decorated and very clean, my young grandaughter was made to feel very welcome and enjoyed the food too, we all left, vowing to return-which we did - and we were not disappointed. I would thoroughly recommend giving this restaurant a try, the food is lovely.

• Visited April 2012
southend
“OK but nothing special”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2010

I went to Bombay Blues a few weeks ago. My friend and I were the only people in the restaurant when we got there around 9.00pm. That might explain why the food portions were small and of poor quality. I heard everyone was raving about this place, but I have been to plenty of Indians over the years, including the Gulshan and Hasina (both are superb). I think this restaurant has been over-hyped.

Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom
“Best Indian in the area”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2010

I would highly recomend this restaurant to anybody who enjoys great indian food in a quiet atmosphere.

The venue is smartly decorated and very clean.

However the most impressive aspect of this place is the food.

I've been here loads of times and never had a bad meal. It's all fresh and there's a lot of it.

Try this place its great.

Shoeburyness
“Good food big portions”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2010

Great Indian restaurant with a decent menu and very good portions. Always been quiet when we have been in there but it has always been welcoming and friendly. I suggest you give it a go.

• 3 of 5 bubbles