“Birthday Meal”
Review of Redchillizes

Redchillizes
Cuisines: Asian, Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: WELCOME TO REDCHILLIEZS .The perfect place for a real Indian dine out. We are bringing specialised in the traditional south Indian food. The southern part of India (Kerala)is famous for spices such as Cardamaom, peper, cinamon,cloves and nutmeg etc. South Indian food is mainly rice which people love to have with combination of sambar and curries. At redchilliezs we cook all the food after your order and our dishes are spiced to your specification.For me and further information visit web site.
Reviewed January 25, 2018

Enjoyed an excellent Birthday dinner here, service was extremely helpful without being intrusive. Food very tasty and well presented. Cost very reasonable.

Reviewed January 25, 2018 via mobile

Went out to celebrate my Son's birthday x The food was amazing x
The staff are so passionate about the food and ensuring you have an enjoyable experience at Red Chillizes
Thanks for making it so extra special x Will definitely be back again soon

Reviewed December 23, 2017

With it being my fathers birthday on the 22nd and being out for the night we booked a table for the four of us. We were thirty minutes early for our reservation which simply was not a problem to them as they welcomed us in a shook each of our hands and informed us that to be early is not an issue as it leaves more time for talking. Already in my opinion a great start!

We get the menus and being vegetarian i have come to expect each veggie dish to be some variation on potatoes in a bland curry sauce. This was not the case here in which there was a full two pages of veggie dishes.

Our waiter gave his honest opinion and recommendation with a beautiful transparency as we ordered, informing us of the particular things that was entirely home made on the premises. As we ordered the food i was asked a question I have never been asked before; 'how would you like your sauce, thick?'. For me this was a real bonus as although i didn't really care how my sauce came it meant that it would be freshly prepared and made exactly how we wanted it.

It felt like the food just kept coming all night, although that could have had something to do with us continually being upsold as we ordered and potentially of ordering too much food. In between courses our waiter ensured we were not disturbed and to simply beckon him over when we were ready for our next course.

The food was both tasty and was accommodated to each persons desired spice level. As someone that has eaten in more curry houses than I would maybe like to admit, I can tell you this food was made with care and more skill than simply just a sauce.

I would highly recommend this place and urge you to try it because even if you don't like the food (which you will), you are guaranteed to leave smiling from the fantastic customer service.

Let me be clear though, you will be upsold and you will end up spending a lot more than you expected to (£10 for two beers) but the truth is you won't care because it'll be worth it!

Reviewed December 21, 2017

What a warm welcome we received from all the staff at Red Chillizes. Lovely mellow vibe, clean setting and authentic food from South India. Real pride taken in the food preparation and explanation. Tasty dishes, would highly recommend. Lovely experience.

Reviewed December 19, 2017

My friends and I, like try out different indian restaurants on a regular basis and this fabulous place is one of our favourites in the area. It's quite different from your typical indian restaurants, so you may not recognise a lot of the dishes, but please don't let this put you off as you wont taste a better curry. The waiter will talk to you about the dishes and make recommendations, which we did and were so impressed. Freshly cooked and full of flavour which were not swimming in oil like a typical indian. I went back a couple of weeks later with my wife, who was equally impressed and we will definitely be coming back again soon.

1  Thank LondonDan78