“Nice coffee and cheese!”

Anke's Tea and Coffee Lounge
Reviewed July 7, 2018 via mobile

It was a nice cafe with lovely interior design, I had nice coffee and goats cheese toast. Such great cheese!! If you order tea it will be brought with flowery tea pot. Nice painting on the wall. Cozy place to spend the whole afternoon!!

Reviewed May 28, 2018

An independent coffee lounge.
Decorated with bric-a-brak tastefully done making it welcoming and homely.
We go their occasionally to treat ourselves to a slice of cake, you must try their kasekuchen (german chees cake).

Reviewed May 26, 2018 via mobile

This tea room is gorgeous and unique, I love the friendly service and is a wonderful place for chatting and catching up with friends but I also know I’d be able to take a book there and read whilst watching the world go by!

Reviewed May 24, 2018

What a little treasure of a "tea lounge", bijou doesnt cover it! this is tiny inside and with all its odds and ends on the walls, odd chairs etc its like visiting your old grannies! so full of charm and popular with the locals having various chats! we arrived on a cold wet day to be welcomed to home made goulash and sourdough bread, what a warming treat. As for the huge home made gateaux, how do you decide? well that was easy, after our meal it was take away a large portion of the delicious cheescake. Well done Ankes dont change your charm......

Reviewed May 5, 2018

I was brought to Anke’s by a friend of mine during a recent trip and enjoyed myself so much I returned on my own. The café is a little on the small side, but that is partly what gives it it’s charm. The owner, Anke, is simply lovely. This is a great place to go for coffee and cake!