“Lovely place”
Review of The beach hut

The beach hut
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: "Situated on a beautiful stretch of beach at Westcliff on Sea, The Beach Hut combines stunning views with great food & drinks" Fresh food served 7 days a week for Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch and Late dinning in the summer. We have our Kiosk Open in the summer.
East Anglia
“Lovely place”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Visited The Beach Hut with a group of friends for lunch. The food was excellent for all and of course the views and ambience wonderful. Will certainly recommend and return with family.

Westcliff-on-Sea, United Kingdom
“It was very busy!”
Reviewed July 3, 2013

Food, Ambience and the view are wonderful. Sadly, this was our first visit, and we had to wait ages for our food to arrive, approx. 40 minutes for our starter and then a further 30 minutes for our toasted sandwiches. The staff were so busy, that they did not have time to be attentive or even remember to give us any cutlery or serviettes (the syrup tin was empty).

• Visited July 2013
“So accommodating and friendly.”
Reviewed July 2, 2013 via mobile

I came here with my children (2yrs and 6months) and my father. The staff couldn't have been friendlier or more helpful. I didn't eat myself but my son and father did and there were no complaints at all. My father was even set a few samples from the tapas style menu to try before he ordered which was a lovely touch. Lovely and clean and a great location. I will definately be going again and I have already recommended it to friends/family.

• Visited June 2013
Westcliff-on-Sea, United Kingdom
“Brilliant”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

First time - just loved it - good service - lovely lunch - could not fault it - planning my next visit.

Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom
“Love this place!!”
Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

Best place in Southend my new Fav! Since we tried it we must have been 5 times, never bored of the menu, best fish finger sandwich ever!! Finally somewhere that had a view AND great food! Never disappointed yet! Great quality food!

• Visited June 2013