“WOW~~~~so so nice~~~”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Authentic Thai Restaurant
Reviewed April 6, 2013

My friend all recommend your food! I had pat thai and spring roll ,some deep fried chicken etc it was so quick delivered also taste of food it absolutely GOOD!!! Now I know where i have to order. Thanks for great food!!!!

Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

I ordered some noodle and soup for our dinner. As I expexted it, the delivery was correct and awesome.... Hot temperature as well. I am going to order soon for our family dinner!

Thank you for the staff of Golden leaf.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

I love this thai restaurant, the food is fresh, tasty and the service very friendly. The tilapia fish in a light batter with a curry sauce is my favourite dish, infact all three of us ordered it tonight. I have met the lovely owners several times and they go out of there way to make sure you have an enjoyable evening. Any bad reviews about this restaurant are completely unjustified.

Reviewed March 30, 2013

We have received our food very later and incorrect, I am driven to write this review as we are extremely hungry and now not getting what we ordered.

6 meals - starters, mains etc and we have our chopsticks at the ready. The food reviews are great on TA, this review was not about the food but it is now! I did not receive my spare ribs or main number 71!

I don't mind waiting but fibbing about delivery times, then sending the wrong food makes me angry. 90 pounds wasted I will make sure all my friends and family are aware of this terrible take away.

I would not recommend to anyone and will ensure if thai is mentioned that this restaurant is actively avoided.

2  Thank acereview
Sho330, Owner at Gold Leaf Thai Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2013

Dear VIC customer,
It is our very regret for the late delivery case last Sat.
We may not excuse about this matter, specially new waitress advised
to you of 40 minutes of delivery time without consideration of so many
number of order dishes receiving at peak time of Sat night.
Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused !
Yours sincerely
Owner of Gold Leaf Thai restaurant

Reviewed March 29, 2013

A very friendly welcome, food first class, fresh no msg like most asian restaurants, service excellent, lucky to have a thai restaurant as good as this nearby.