“Once try it, you can come again and again!”
Review of Gold Leaf Thai Restaurant - CLOSED

Gold Leaf Thai Restaurant
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Authentic Thai Restaurant
Reviewed December 17, 2012

Normally Thai food could be strong taste, but Gold leaf food is very deep and amazing taste. That's why I go to this restaurant once a week with my family and friends.

1  Thank Eviepapa

Reviewed November 27, 2012

My wife and I moved to Southend from London over a year ago. Until Saturday we never found a decent Thai restaurant that could match the quality of those in London. Hiro's restaurant is something different - a cut above. We had, fried chicken, tom yum soup, seafood soup, Gai grapow (chicken stir fry - authentic version), prawn tempura and vegetable spring rolls. All high quality! The fresh banana fritters are a treat too!

1  Thank HasibHowlader
Reviewed November 17, 2012

A really nice restaurant serving real Thai food. A lot of local Thai restaurants are more Chinese Focused, not this one. I really appreciated this after I got back from holiday in Thailand. Really good service too. There is no parking but there is a public car park opposite.

Reviewed November 13, 2012

I love Thai food, I had patahi,kao pat ,curry,papaya salad...here is best !! lovely peopel and good hygiene!! hey all try it !!!!!!you will love here~~~~

2  Thank lovemint
Reviewed November 12, 2012

Absolutely beautiful food ( even desert and the coffee too! Fresh Banana fritters are my favourite!) served by friendly engaging people at good prices . Wonderful service as well. ( Always extra potion for me! ) Can't wait to try for Sunday lunch buffet soon!

3  Thank KHAYTER