“Honey review”
Review of Genting Casino

Genting Casino
Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

The maxims casino has been revamped and is now getting casino (which is a big chain over the UK). It looks really nice inside and is clean but the revamp has caused a few issues which I noticed, the waitress service is slow, I had to order from the bar and previously tea and soft drinks were free when playing on tables and now you have to pay! Haven't tried the restaurant.

1  Thank Neetsnewts

Reviewed April 8, 2013

The bar does great cocktails and there is a dancefloor with live music most weekends.Its got a nice buzz to the place very busy.Much nicer since the refurb.There is a restaurant too but we didnt eat on this occasion

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Last Friday, the 5th of April we were invited to Westcliff casino by some friends, to be honest we weren't really looking forward to going as last time we had been there it was a DUMP. OMG how pleasantly surprised were we. The whole place had been transformed. It was luxurious.
We enjoyed a meal and were entertained by 'Two Shoes', who were ok and then unfortunately by Rylan Clark who was not so good!!!
The service form the staff was fabulous and we had a thoroughly great evening. We will definitely be going back.

1  Thank Louise H
Reviewed April 6, 2013

I'd not been here for around 4 years and was really impressed with the revamp it's had. It has been given a much need lift in terms of the decor and layout with zones created for having a drink, watching live music, dining or having a flutter.

We were there for a birthday and I was sceptical of the £25 meal deal which was for a drink at the bar, a three course meal AND £10 chips to spend on the roulette wheel. However, the food was fantastic and surpassed my expectations.

The tables on the casino floor were very busy though and quite intimidating for non regulars but not so much that we couldn't waste an hour at the end of the evening.

I'm not a fan of the live music but could see that it's appealing to some so will chalk that one up to those that don't like a gamble.

All in all, a decent night out for a change and pretty good value too.

I'd probably avoid a Saturday night in future so as to be able to have a little more space on the floor.

1  Thank hinezee
Reviewed February 27, 2013

I go hear once or twice a year, I don't think its a good die to go to often.

The place is clean and tidy and its well run.

The toilets are very clean and the parking easy too.