Frankie & Benny's New York Italian Restaurant & Bar - West Thurrock
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 17, 2012 via mobile

Of all the chain restaurants, this turned out to be my least favourite. The food is of a very low quality, sometimes not cooked very well, mostly tasting like its been defrosted and cooked all at the same time in a microwave. The staff try their best in a busy environment, and I won't criticise people who try and work hard, especially as for most of these people it's probably their first job. Essentially this is a glorified McDonald's. Class it is not.

Reviewed April 30, 2012

Food tasted ok however I could make better pasta at home. It was all right for a quick bite but nothing more.

Reviewed April 24, 2012

An all american experience in Thurrock -The best ribs I have ever eaten, my daughte r is a vegetarian and she had their pizza and also said it was the tastiest pizza she had tried. We had a fantastic waiter who couldn't do enough for us.

Reviewed February 15, 2012

I only live around the corner and love Frankie and Benny's food. But at this location they seem to have it all wrong. Food is always luke warm, the waiters are always miserable and the music is always far too loud. NO apology when I was given wrong food, burnt food and stone cold food (yes all in one visit) and then took half an hour for my bill. No apology again. Never going here again.

Reviewed October 29, 2011

Had a lovely steak and chips. The service is good and the staff are super kind! The atmosphere is fairly dark. They had all of the Halloween decorations up. It was full when we cameos they game us a little gadget. It glazed red when there was a table free.

Overall had a great meal and would recommend. Also the price was ok too.

Travelers who viewed Frankie & Benny's New York Italian Restaurant & Bar - West Thurrock also viewed

Been to Frankie & Benny's New York Italian Restaurant & Bar - West Thurrock? Share your experiences!