“A lovely stay”

Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in West Thurrock
London
“A lovely stay”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Stayed here with my children. Staff helpful, room clean and bed was huge. It was easy to get here and the stay was peaceful. A really good Premier Inn. The bar and restaurant were packed each evening, however I wasn't disturbed at all. My children loved it here.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (92)
  • Korean first
Swindon, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 27, 2013

We arrived there on a Friday afternoon after a very long drive. The staff were friendly and helpful and the room was more than big enough for two people. As the hotel is next to a main road, there is a little noise from outside but not much. There was plenty of parking, we stayed two nights and had no trouble with noise, parking or other guests. The staff were always very polite and always greeted us when leaving/arriving in the hotel.
The food at breakfast was nice fresh and quick and there was plenty of seating in the breakfast area. Very good hotel and would stay here again

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 27, 2013

The food at this hotel is not worth waiting for the service does no justice and as for the Breakfast, You are better of going to mac donalds at least you can eat there and no what is on the menu instead of Bacon, Bacon as we didn't even see a hash brown in our breakfast service.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Salisbury, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 27, 2013

My husband and I recently visited this Hotel and Restaurant and the food and service we received was excellent. The staff both at Reception and in the Restaurant were very attentive and extremely efficient. A special mention has to go to the Manager, Sherwyn who was extremely helpful, efficient and polite and also to Hari. who, as well as being extremely helpful, efficient and polite, was very cheerful and was at pains to ensure her guests have a wonderful experience. All the staff seemed to care whether you had a good time! Great! Thank you!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Norwich, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 25, 2013

My family and I stayed here for one night last week before a trip on Eurostar. It was my grandson's birthday and the staff were lovely. They decorated our breakfast table with balloons and put some candles into a dessert and sang 'happy birthday'. We ate in the restaurant and the food was excellent - great children's menu; the best I have come across.
One of our rooms was located next to a very noisy group and we were given a different room immediately. The hotel was very clean and comfortable.
Two minor points. The hotel is situated about eight to ten miles away from Ebbsfleet Int. station and not 3.9 as advertised on booking.com - not Premier Inns fault. Also our taxi was not ordered correctly at first by the receptionist (booked for two people not five) So always double check if you need a taxi!
In spite of this, our stay was wonderful- our second Premier Inn in two weeks! i am about to book again.

Room Tip: There is a nearer Premier Inn to Ebbs fleet
Hertford, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 18, 2013

Having previously stayed at Premier Inn's and having a great stay I was sad to say that last night was the worst time to have a bad night's sleep. I woke at 6am to the sound of some loud feet and voices on the floor above and could not get back to sleep at all. I thought that staying in a hotel with my partner (somewhere we've never had trouble with) I would get a nice lie-in on my birthday and as we have a little one I never get lay-in's anayway so was very much looking forward to it.
So I spent my birthday being very tired and pale looking with no energy and on top of that,I paid £18.00 for a breakfast that I didn't enjoy,the bacon was cold and the scrambled egg had no taste at all. I was very disappointed to be spending almost £20 of my birthday money on a breakfast I didn't enjoy at all.
I would like to be contacted about this matter at charlie-wscmanagement@hotmail.co.uk
If the matter is resolved my partner and I will continue to use the hotel in the future as the staff always seem happy and helpful.
Thanks.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank gemma h
Biggleswade, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 13, 2013

brilliant stay, friendly helpful staff, spotlessly clean and the quality of the food was remarkable for the cost. Never stayed anywhere where reception and restaurant staff were so accommodating. Location excellent as we were going to southend. Lakeside was only 4 miles away so we were able to go shopping as well. Cannot fault this Premier Inn and will definately recommend to others and stay again

4 Thank Joanne R
Campanile Dartford
Campanile Dartford
#7 of 7 in Dartford
DoubleTree by Hilton Dartford Bridge

Been to Premier Inn Thurrock West Hotel? Share your experiences!