Premier Inn Thurrock West Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Ibis London Thurrock(Grays Thurrock)
View Hotel
Stifford Hall Hotel(North Stifford)
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewscar parkmeal dealair conlakeside shopping centrecomfortable roomdartford crossingshopping tripexcellent stayrestaurant stafffamily roombar and restaurantgood nights sleepshort driveone night staypleasant staystaff were excellentself service
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 6, 2011

Normal quality PI, used by lots of tradesmen due to it's location.
One of the smallest bar area's I've seen in a PI.
On my 2nd night I was joined by another 3 crews with 3 vans, two of which had them broken into and all there tools stolen....a common thing here according to some staff we spoke to, they do patrol the car park once an hour after the main staff have left!
As the car park was full of mainly vans I do wonder how many were broken into that night.

I have huge door locks and a good alarm but would really now think twice before staying at West Thurrock again

Room Tip: make sure your room faces the car park as you can hear the traffic on the other side
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed November 30, 2011

We enjoyed our stay very much. It was only a quick stopover. We arrived at 1130pm. Check-in was speedy and easy. Bedroom and bathroom were extremely clean and bed was very comfortable. As breakfast was recommended we stayed to try it and it was lovely. Large selection of food all really good. Highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2011
Reviewed November 26, 2011

One of the better premier inns I have stayed as now my 4th visit to this one, only about a mile or so from Lakeside and a few more to bluewater. With London 30 mins by train , service good and breakfast excellent with a proper coffee machine. Only downside is the bathroom fan stays on forever , not good at 3 in the morning

• Stayed: November 2011
Reviewed November 15, 2011

When you arrive to the hotel you feel like you are still in the round about with the heavy traffic roaring around you, but we still enjoyed our stay. The room we got was very nice and had lots of space including a tub in the bathroom. Lots of hot water to spoil yourself with in the bath.

First night was to hot, tried to open the window but then the traffic made it difficult to sleep. I called the reception very angry at midnight. To my amazement they told my they would have someone to come and give us a fan, they did this and the fan helped. Very nice handling for a low price chain.

Breakfast was very good and dining there in the evening was great good food, nice child menu and nice staff.

During my stay I discovered I had to charge my lap top, as I had no adapter I asked reception if I could buy one. They were all sold out, but an older guy in reception said he would look in the lost and found box in the reception and if he found an adapter he would come to my room. Ten minutues later there is a knock on the door and there he is with an adaptor for me to use during the afternoon. That was a five star comittment to me as a guest, so fantastic staff they have.

You need a car at this place, we used it to go to the parking at rail station Chafford Hundred with frequent trains (30 min to London) into Fenchurch street station a stone throw away from the Tower of London. Travel after 1000 Hrs and parking at the station and the family combo train and london day card ticket will be much cheaper.

If you have a car and want to see London for a fair price this can be highly recommended. I felt this chain gave me more than Travelodge, although sligtly more expensive I felt it worth the money.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank A swedish family
Reviewed November 8, 2011

we arrived late, but were accommodated almost immediately for dinner even tho we had not booked. After a lovely meal of stew and dumplings, retired to a gorgeously comforting and resting night...even watched some tv in the bath..
Easy access to the M25 and A13 to central London...id stay there again easy!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business