“sailing stopover for Tilbury docks”

and 1 more site!
Premier Inn Thurrock East Hotel
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in West Thurrock
Birmingham west midlands United kingdom
“sailing stopover for Tilbury docks”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Overnight stay at this Premier inn on the 27th Feb before we cruised from Tilbury docks for northern lights experience on the 28th very comfortable and welcoming, would not hesitate on staying there again clean quiet and very comfortable nights sleep.......pity there is nowhere on trip adviser where you can view cruises, as ours was more than an adventure with CMV Marco polo !!!!!

Room Tip: No lift so if you have luggage prior to sailing ask for a ground floor room
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
5 Thank travelingann45

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 13, 2013

I recently stayed at this hotel for the first time and was very happy with my stay, the receptionist was very welcoming and the room was very clean. I would definitely come back again and would highly recommend it to friends and family

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank steven r
Grays Thurrock, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 13, 2013

Visited the hotel as part of a home move. Well located and comfortable.I any needs to be in the Thurrock area either socially or on business. You can be guaranteed a good nights The reataurant next door provided a substantial albeit not perfect meal at night but an excellent breakfast with a good choice of iterms.

Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Edward S
Berkshire, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 11, 2013

Stayed at The Premier Inn Thurrock East for a shopping trip to Lakeside & Bluewater, Lakeside was a 5 minute drive away, so very convenient, The Premier Inn was an excellent choice, as the rooms were very modern & very comfortable. Would not hesitate to stay there again, all the staff were very helpful. There is a Brewers fare next door and although we didn't venture there to eat as we were to tired after spending 8 hours shopping, the pub was very busy, so i can only go on that it must of been good. if you are thinking about staying here don't hesitate, you will enjoy your stay.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Newbiggin-by-the-Sea, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 2, 2013 via mobile

Was attending a family wedding nearby & this one was the cheapest Premier Inn by far which helped as our expenses were growing by the minute. Had a bit of trouble finding it first time round as the directions mention turning right onto a particular road that we ever knew but got there eventually. The reception staff were very pleasant & helpfull. The room was very clean & tidy but was at the end of a long corridor and we was glad when our days journey was over. Was a bit concerned that the area was going to be noisy but this proved to be wrong and we had two good nights sleep and a very enjoyable weekend.

Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Lynny_B_43
uk
Reviewed February 17, 2013

I always stay in premier inns and so when we planned a weekend away we went straight to the site and booked our room we normally stay in the Thurrock west one but this one was £29 so we went for it. Checked in easily and was shown to our room. We were watching tv when I notices what I thought was fluff on my husbands arm until it and another started jumping about- fleas! Pulled back the covers and in my opinion the sheets were not clean enough. I called reception - I was told on check in to call fix it line but this was not clear on the phone and I just pressed buttons until I got it. The lady quickly came up and looked at one trapped flea and moved us to another room. This room was ok but there were cob webs all round the top of the bed. We had a ok nights sleep but we won't be back

• Stayed February 2013
1 Thank hatedindia08
WhitbreadHotels, Online Customer Service at Premier Inn Thurrock East Hotel, responded to this review, February 18, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel. It really matters to us that our guests enjoy every aspect of their stay. We sincerely apologise that on this occasion our hotel fell short of your expectations. Please be assured at Premier Inn we take all feedback seriously and we would like the opportunity to investigate these issues further. Please email your booking details including your reservation number to talktous@premierinn.com and we will follow this up with the Management Team. Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.
Reviewed January 21, 2013 via mobile

I had iPhone 4, iPhone charger, blackberry charger, DSI XL, jewellery, Sony headphones stolen from mine and my daughters suitcase.

I was treated as a liar and i felt as if it was all being covered up. I was made to feel I was wrong to leave items in the room in the first place. I was told I had left the items on departure and they were found after my departure. I checked under beds, drawers etc when packing to make sure nothing had been left. The items were not in lost property or safe but they managed to find some of my items an hour later.

Police now investigating.

• Stayed January 2013
2 Thank Woodlands10
Whitbread-77, Online Customer Service at Premier Inn Thurrock East Hotel, responded to this review, January 22, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. Please be assured that as a company we take our customer’s security very seriously. Once we receive more details from you regarding your booking, we will of course be further investigating into this matter directly with the hotel. Please email talktous@premierinn.com & we will follow this up with the Management Team. Thank you.

Kelly Latham
#1 of 1 in Horndon-on-the-Hill
Premier Inn Dartford
Premier Inn Dartford
#1 of 7 in Dartford

Been to Premier Inn Thurrock East Hotel? Share your experiences!