I stayed here on the evening of 15th December 2012, due to the fact that I, my spouse and my eight year old step-daughter were attending a fiftieth birthday party locally.
Upon arrival there was nobody at the reception desk but once the buzzer was used someone was in attendance immediately, we were registered in a professional and courteous manner by the receptionist. He also attended to our need for more bathroom tissue as this was somewhat wanting, however he was glad to ensure that this was attended too and to ask if there was anything else he could do to make our stay more pleasant.
My only reservation was that at breakfast which I paid for nobody checked me in and I was allowed to enter and help myself, if I could do this anybody can which is of a slight concern as any Tom, Dick or Harry could do the same.
However that aside overall the stay was most pleasant, with no noise from either an external or internal sources and the cleanliness being "top class". What with the parking facilities and the professionalism of the receptionist as well as the attendant staff, our stay was an enjoyable one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Within walking distance of intu Lakeside Shopping Centre and 15 minutes by train to Grays town centre ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Thurrock East Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Thurrock East Hotel West Thurrock, England
- Premier Inn West Thurrock