“Thurrock East/Dave Steward”

Premier Inn Thurrock East Hotel
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in West Thurrock
Reviewed December 17, 2012

I stayed here on the evening of 15th December 2012, due to the fact that I, my spouse and my eight year old step-daughter were attending a fiftieth birthday party locally.
Upon arrival there was nobody at the reception desk but once the buzzer was used someone was in attendance immediately, we were registered in a professional and courteous manner by the receptionist. He also attended to our need for more bathroom tissue as this was somewhat wanting, however he was glad to ensure that this was attended too and to ask if there was anything else he could do to make our stay more pleasant.

My only reservation was that at breakfast which I paid for nobody checked me in and I was allowed to enter and help myself, if I could do this anybody can which is of a slight concern as any Tom, Dick or Harry could do the same.

However that aside overall the stay was most pleasant, with no noise from either an external or internal sources and the cleanliness being "top class". What with the parking facilities and the professionalism of the receptionist as well as the attendant staff, our stay was an enjoyable one.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Premier Inn Thurrock East Hotel

Reviewed December 14, 2012

I'm a huge fan of the Premier Inn brand having used them on numerous occasions without (yet) any real reason to fault them. This stay was no exception. The parking was free and plentiful, the welcome was warm and professional and the room up the high standard of space and cleanliness I've come to expect.
WiFi at £3.00 for 24 hours is a bargain (although free would be better) and I'm sure the ability to use 30 minutes for free will be useful to many people when they arrive late and just want to check email before turning in.
The only negative was the Brewers Fare next door. The place looked a bit grubby and the food was not of particularly good quality.

Room Tip: Rooms at the back look out on flats where I picked up a very strong BT Fon signal, for those subscri...
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed December 10, 2012 via mobile

We had a very good stay here, very clean and comfortable, and close to Lakeside shopping centre which is why we stayed there. Staff very helpful good facilities, safe car park low noise level from outside the only thing is you can here other guests walking about from the room above.

• Stayed: December 2012
Reviewed December 10, 2012

there where 6 of us we also did this last year but we stayed at the willow farm one but the chafford hundred one is closer to lakeside we loved it it was warm and friendly and we will certainly do it again

Room Tip: all rooms are nice and quietly situated we where on the ground floor and we had no problems at all
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Stella C
Reviewed December 6, 2012 via mobile

Does what it says on the tin!

Hotel was clean, decent sized room, friendly staff and a fair price.

Close to M25 but not too close.

I have business close by and while there's a good choice of hotels in the area I would return to this one happily.

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed December 3, 2012

I spent 2 quiet nights at the hotel with a brother visiting family in the area.The check-in was swift and easy and we got a car park facing room. I was quite impressed with the state of the room, beddings and bathroom facilities- clean and modern. I usually judge hotels by the state of their bathrooms. The decor is simple & nice and the staff were helpful. The hotel is close to the train station (3mins walk) and close to Lakeside Shopping Mall (8mins walk). Overall- It's great value. Welldone.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank KayPinchi
Reviewed December 1, 2012

Stayed here 25th November for one night with my wife and 2 year old son.it's very close to the lakeside shopping center which was our reason for being there!it's only a 2 story hotel which is ok but being lazy I'd have liked to have seen a lift.rooms was as good as any premiere inn iv stayed at.the pub/restaurant opposite served good food with very friendly staff,with the added bonus of a kid's softplay area which kept my little one busy.overall I recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: November 2012
Holiday Inn Express London - Dartford
Campanile Dartford
Campanile Dartford
#7 of 7 in Dartford

Been to Premier Inn Thurrock East Hotel? Share your experiences!