The room was very nicely done and very large compared to the others rooms we stay in across England. There is however nothing to walk to, so if you don't have a car I wouldn't recommend staying here. The pub had decent food, but the service was only ok.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Close to the natural wonders of Gunpowder Park and Waltham Abbey Gardens, with easy links to London. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Waltham Abbey Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Waltham Abbey Hotel Waltham Abbey
- Premier Inn Waltham Abbey Hotel Essex