Chocolate dessert was burnt and grainy. waiter said He had 'microwaved' it for 10 seconds only and that was his reasoning that we must be wrong and that the dessert was fine. He was arogant, ignorant and totally elusive of the fact that we were the customer. in fact he actually said he didn't care as the restaurant had been open 7 years so what we thought didn't count. Only one other table in an otherwise empty restaurant also said they wouldn't come back because of the waiters attitude. Waiter was very rude from the moment we raised the issue and from that point ignored us. When we asked for the bill he literally threw it on the table and then fired another volly defending the microwaved burnt dessert. I'd never go back.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.