“Excellent thai dining”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 29, 2015

We always celebrate family birthdays and never are disappointed. Food is an exemple of excellence and strongly relates to traditional thai culinary art. I love tom yum soup as a starter with very fresh lemon gras. Service is amazing. I love this family run business, strongly recommend to everyone and wish good luck...

2  Thank anna a

Reviewed July 21, 2015

Another fabulous meal at Tara Thai. Elegant surroundings, lovely atmosphere so nice to see the ladies in their Thai uniforms but I must say 'Pete's' trousers are a bit dodgy!!
The restaurant was full when we arrived but we were seated in about 5 minutes. As with all Thai restaurants the price you pay for food is very expensive compared to Thailand prices but I digress!!
The food was delicious, excellent company and all in all, a great night.

Book Ahead!

1  Thank TrevnDebs
Reviewed July 13, 2015

Visited Tara Thai for the first time on Saturday 11th July and it will definitely not be the last time! Beautiful restaurant, very friendly staff and mouth wateringly delicious food. The smell of Thai food cooking enticed me in, and I didn't want to leave! Would highly recommend.

2  Thank LynneBundy
Reviewed July 10, 2015 via mobile

First time coming here, ordered a takeaway via just eat, collected it, got home to find only one rice instead of 2. rang them up to complain they advised it would take an hour to get another rice to me as I was outside of their delivery area. They refunded me - ordered massaman, it was extremely runny extremely oily and the potatoes were hard. This was at 630pm on a Friday evening, the restaurant was empty, so no excuse for the missing rice and the hard potatos. Won't be ordering here again!

4  Thank Sdarr123
Reviewed July 8, 2015

I have been searching for a nice Thai restaurant in the area since my travels to Thailand.

@Thai is a really nice take away but I was yet to find a decent eat in restaurant until I found Tara Thai!

Beats all the usual suspects hands down, I live in Leigh and I'd rather travel over to Tara Thai than walk to Manolys. The service is a million times better, the staff are lovely, the food is miles better and the restaurant it's self is a cut above too!

1  Thank Christopher W