Visited for 3 nights with my wife and daughter at the end of July. We paid £100, and for that price we could not fault it. The staff were friendly and the hotel spotless, and it is located centrally and only about a 10 minute walk to the sea front. The weather was very hot during our stay, and we were given a fan when checking in which i thought was a nice touch....also the staff were happy to put our freezer blocks in the hotels freezer every night so we had them for our cool bag :) The only negative i could give is that it would benefit from a bar within the hotel and that the public car park across the road can be very busy, it costs £10 a day and the civil enforcement officers are hot at giving out ticket!! There is no restraunt at the hitel, but there are plenty of places nearby to eat, and a small cafe - Dwyers opposite which is excellent food and great value. If i can get a similar deal next july/august i will defenitely return.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelodge Hotels Ltd so you can book your Travelodge Southend on Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Southend On Sea Hotel Southend-On-Sea
- Southend On Sea Travelodge
- Southend-On-Sea Travel Lodge
- Travel Lodge Southend-On-Sea
- Travelodge Southend On Sea Southend-On-Sea, Essex