“AMAZING!!!!”
Review of Legend - Deli

Legend - Deli
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: The Legenddeli Restaurant is a tiny backstreet bistro/cafe with a huge passion for food, having featured in the newspapers, radio and on TV, catered for Jamie oliver, jimmy, star guests and the crew on the set of the Friday night feast show. Legend deli has a huge emphasis on making everything from scratch with pure ingredients and zero preservatives or additives. The Legenddeli restaurant serves brunch and lunch everyday and a secret dinner menu on Friday and Saturday nights (booking is highly recommended) Chef jay and his partner jojo provide an attentive service and perfectly prepared restaurant dishes and desserts every single day and also offer a very, very popular brunch/lunch menu that is different to anything in south Essex. Basically if you fancy something different...try legenddeli. Give us a call for evening reservations or large private party bookings for any night of the week or visit our Facebook page at legend deli south end on sea for more of an insight. P.S WE ARE A B.Y.O RESTAURANT....PLEASE FEEL FREE TO BRING YOUR OWN WINE OR BEER.
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I loved everything about this place! The fact that it was on a little side street with lots of character and a great atmosphere with the music from another bar playing in the background - it made me feel like I was back in Melbourne, Australia! The food was delicious and the menu creative! You could tell the food was made from good quality ingredients! We also had the friendliest waitress, I think her name was hazel... she was super smiley and it felt like she would have gone out of her way to help us! Thanks for a great lunch - we can’t wait to go back!

2  Thank worldwanderer91

Reviewed October 10, 2018

Popped down here with my brother after the place we had planned to go for breakfast was shut and we were not disappointed. Great selection, great value.

1  Thank LizzWilly01
Reviewed October 10, 2018 via mobile

All i can say is wow... the food was amazing. Staff were friendly and helpful and yes I will be coming back x

1  Thank Lynchampion
Reviewed October 6, 2018 via mobile

Best homemade burger I’ve had locally! Tasty wholesome food, amazing fries, great service! Walter White burger bloody marvellous!

1  Thank Bellablahblah
Reviewed October 5, 2018

Went here on a Saturday night with the other half after booking a table. I wouldn't say it was ridiculously busy but I'm glad I booked.

We both had burgers for mains as it's a good measuring stick for the quality of the food. They were both lovely burgers accompanied by a portion of chips that looked meagre to begin with but when poured onto the plate was a perfect amount. They tasted a tad like ready salted crisps which for a chip was really nice!

Before our mains, I had the starter of lasagne fries and the missus had buttermilk chicken strips. The strips were massive and beautifully coated and the lasagne fries were like nothing I've ever had before. I'd go back just for a portion of those!! The restaurant are clearly very proud of the food they serve and that comes across in the service.

Most importantly, after having a starter and main each, 4 drinks and leaving a tip the total bill came to just over £35!! That's my Saturday night meal sorted for the foreseeable!

I kinda don't want people to know about it so that it's not too busy for me next time.

On a side note... it's a BYO booze place which makes it even cheaper but it is cash only. I would like to have the option of a card payment but can understand why a small business wouldn't want that sort of hassle.

1  Thank gylbyr