“Ejoyable Sunday Lunch”

Dining options: Reservations
Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom
“Ejoyable Sunday Lunch”
Reviewed March 10, 2014

Went for Sunday lunch with friends. I believe that this was the first occasion that the restaurant had opened at this time. I hope it won't be the last, as we were impressed with the surroundings together with the quality , menu choice and price of the fixed-price lunch menu. Entertainment was provided by the excellent resident guitarist/ vocalist and was enjoyable without ever being obtrusive to conversations.

We shall definitely return in the near future.

Booking is advisable, as I believe they offer 2 seating times and the restaurant seemed pretty full during our visit.

Thundersley, United Kingdom
“lunchfun”
Reviewed March 8, 2014

Went to Park View for Sunday lunch-had salmon starter,roast bird main and cheesecake dessert.All courses were beautiful and I would recommend to anyone

Westcliff, Essex
“Lovely lunch”
Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

Had Sunday lunch there last week. Delicious food and excellent value. Lovely place set in Chalkwell park and family friendly. Several friends have been there for events and have all said that they will be going again. Certainly worth a try.

Visited February 2014
“The best Valentines so far”
Reviewed February 14, 2014 via mobile

We went to PARK VIEW last night for our 5th Valentines. The food was magnificent and the attention to detail was lovely. Rose petals sprinkled on the tables, ribbons tied around the cutlery etc. I would definitely book this again for our 6th Valentines. Thank you Park View.

1 Thank Gina H
Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom
“A little gem”
Reviewed February 9, 2014

The Park View Suite has recently been taken over by new owners. I had booked the venue for my wife's 'special' birthday. We had 60 guests and had arranged a two course dinner. I can't praise them high enough. All the staff were extremely friendly and the new owner could not have done more for us. nothing was too much trouble and the food was perfect. Prices were fair and that includes the bar. I would highly recommend this for all types of functions up to around 70 people (seated at round tables ). The venue is open to the public during the day but when a more formal function is required, the atmosphere is completely transformed. It is smart and I can honestly say that all my guests thought it was excellent.
They are introducing a Sunday Roast in a couple of weeks time and based on the food we enjoyed, I will certainly give that a try too.

1 Thank dumbo56