Stayed one night, August 17, 2013. Probably have given the hotel a pretty good review but for the fact there was no hot water for a shower on Sunday morning (stone cold - not even tepid) - pretty unforgivable. Skipped breakfast to borrow my daughter's shower in her new flat (reason for stay). I will need an overnight stay in Southend reasonably often over the next 2 years but it won't be at the Ilfracombe House.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An 'AA' Rated 4-Star Guest House which combines spacious and comfortable accommodation with a prime location close to Cliffs Pavilion Theatre and Southend's Adventure Island Funfair Park. • 20 en-suite Bedrooms & 6 fully serviced Apartment Suites • Walking distance to High Street, Cliffs Pavilion & Seafront • Free Car Parking • Free Wi-Fi • Free Full English Breakfast • SKY SPORTS in all Rooms & Bar • Fully Licensed Bar & Restaurant • Less than 7 minutes drive from Southend Airport • 1/2 Price Wristbands to Adventure Island Park ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Ilfracombe House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ilfracombe Hotel Southend On Sea
- Ilfracombe House Hotel Southend-On-Sea, Essex