Review Highlights
Amazing staff for my sons birthday

Reviewed 4 days ago
kelly a
Essex, United Kingdom
via mobile
I can’t fault it and I’m a moany old trout.

Reviewed 5 days ago
KristaLondon
London, United Kingdom

2,844 results
All reviews all ages theme park thorpe park blue band half price high fives ride free alton towers green scream jungle jive indoor area value for money roller coaster go karts an adult great family day soft play area
Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

All I can say is wow, AI don’t offer parties when the main park is closed but when I took a number of my children’s friends there for their birthday the staff went out of their way to make the experience special. We had an amazing member of staff Bradley who endured the rides were open for them and even made getting from ride to ride a game. We then had their food at Feelgoods who were so accommodating from start to finish. Such an expected pleasure that made my sons birthday super special.

Reviewed 5 days ago

This place is great. Kids love it so much we are getting yearly tickets. Every time we have been the staff have been amazing. They have taken time to chat to my grandchildren which makes their day extra special. There are always enough staff at the ticket points to make sure the queues are minimal. The staff on the rides are fun and upbeat. Don’t get that often these days. Certainly not at Legoland or Brighton Pier. Love the updates to the crooked house. Thank you Adventure Island.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

A great venue for families with small children. Two fantastic areas one for babies and another for older children. My daughter and friends son are 5 and loved exploring the soft play together.

The children's £5 ticket included a drink and cake which they were looking forward to collecting after their session. Unfortunately as I had been playing in the ball pit the tickets (paid by credit card) had come out of my back pocket.

We asked at the front desk if there was anything that could be done but they were extremely unhelpful and said they could not print a duplicate ticket for the cafe evem though they knew we had just leftctge soft play snd not been to the cafe.

When asked to speak to a manager there was no one available.

It was frustrating as the cafe had one person serving and he knew we hadn't already used the voucher and ordered cake and a drink for the children. It was empty, there where only 3 families were using the facilities.

We spoke to the person in the cafe who confirmed he knew he hadn't served any food or drink to us as part of tge voucher but there was nothing he could do.

The desk assistant come over and said the Manager won't be back for some time and even if he/she was he/she would mirror what has been said ie they will not give cake and a drink without the voucher even though the children had the bands on.

They wouldnt accept my credit card receipt as proof or the wrist bands. Ridiculous. It was a genuine mistske losing the receipt and i think as a gesture of good will they could have done so much more to keep us the paying customer happy.

We have since tried speaking to the head office but have been treated with little respect.

A day out ruined by complete incompet staff

This could have been easily resolved but it spoilt the children's day out and caused unwanted stress. We had 4 children with us and trying to manage them plus a complaint made the last half an hour impossible.

We will not be visiting again.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We took our 5 year old Granddaughter here for a fun day during her term holiday. A wrist band, Nanny and Grandad taking turns with a candy floss bag - what fun. A splendid park, very clean and well if not over staffed . We felt happy and safe here and will always return.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Have.been going to Adventure Island for years always had a good day out. This year we’ve noticed how short the rides are now price going up for a lot less fun. The staff work very hard with kids.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Credit where credit is due.tbh don’t like theme parks but this one is good !! Annual pass great value

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Having never visited the area before we weren’t sure what to expect but we managed to have a brilliant fun filled day here for our son’s birthday. Wristbands were very reasonable & we upgraded to Dodgem wristbands too which were well worth it, we must have been on 6 times each, w/bs were £5 p/p (not including my son’s accompaniment) otherwise it was £3.80 P/P per ride! Added bonus of us not having to pay for my husbands wristband as he got on all rides with my son as his accompaniment, another great business strategy from these guys I think as they’re not trying to money grab like other parks of the same nature. ALL staff we encountered were very friendly, had all the time to interact with the kids & add to our experience at the park. We spend all day from 11am to 8pm here, the firework display on the front at 7.30pm was a great finale to our awesome day out as a family.

Many thanks Adventure Island team!! See you soon X

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

6 children 6 adults 1 of which has serious mobility issues. It was perfect!! The staff were incredibly friendly with lots of high fives for the little one!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I went there over the October half term with my son and three grandchildren ranging in age from 6 to 12 and they all raved about the experience. There is plenty on offer with rides catering for the complete age-range. Halloween was very much in evidence with staff dressed accordingly and a multitude of decorative items strategically placed to create the spooky atmosphere. Full marks to the staff for getting into the seasonal spirit yet retaining a professional and helpful stance at all times. We took advantage of catering facilities on site, which proved to be much better than we had experienced in most recreational venues. Very much liked the principle of paying a standard price for unlimited rides, but was surprised that additional charges were levied for the dodgems. The grandchildren loved it all and cannot wait to go back!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Walked through the park as we're not lovers of rides, preferring to watch people on them instead. Some very wet people on log ride. We did the mini golf, 7 quid for 18 holes fiver for 9. It was good. Some large groups going around contravening the groups of 4 rule. That's not adventure island fault. Some people are just inconsiderate. Still it was fun. All staff we saw were very cheery and helpful. A good place to go to when in town.