We stayed a few weeks ago and the Pier View is clean, homely and provides pretty much everything you might need for a weekend's break in South-end.
The staff could not have been more helpful, our view of the pier was unsurpassed, the room was comfortable and all in all we had a particularly pleasant stay.
A particularly great feature to enjoy is sitting out on the colonial style balcony from the breakfast room with a good book.
I would also take this opportunity to recommend a local restaurant called The Mews. Shockingly good!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 4 Self-catering luxury apartments located in the beautiful conservation area in central Southend, overlooking the world-famous pleasure Pier. The apartments are set in a historical Georgian building, a unique property with a refined ambience, full of character with modern comforts and technology. The one bedroom self-catering apartments all have fully equipped kitchens including an induction hob, dishwasher and fridge with ice box. There are also LCD televisions, Blue Ray/DVD Players and a music system in each lounge. Bedrooms are located at the front of the property as is the communal lounge with its spectacular views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Pier View Self Catering Luxury Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pier View Hotel Southend-On-Sea
- Pier View Self Catering Luxury Apartments Southend-On-Sea, Essex