“Consistant Excellent Delicious.”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 24, 2013

Have been going here since as far back as i can remember and i still love the food, the Dim Sum is amazing and so is all the other menu. And for them to deliver me Dim Sum is like the best!
Love this place :D

EAT HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed September 11, 2013

Tried this place out for my birthday meal and was stunned by the service and the quality of the food. Everything was really high quality, we went on a Tuesday evening, therefore missing the Saturday rush you usually get in restaurants. The staff were friendly and answered all of our questions, (I'd love to try my hand at making Dim Sum) and the food was served promptly though the freshly cooked dishes took a bit longer the staff couldn't stop apologising for the wait.

1  Thank 90Caroline
Reviewed September 5, 2013

We went to the Pearl Dragon noodle bar. This adjoins the main restaurant. It is a take away with a few tables at the back. It is great to get something nice to eat and go.

We visited in August 2013 after a visit to Adventure Island (fun fair/theme park). We arrived at 10:35 and they close at 11pm. We were still made very welcome although it was close to closing time.

We have been a few times before. It is great to grab a bite and leave. We normally order from the selection of noodle dishes available and share so we get a variety. Crispy noodles, Chinese ho fun, rice with Chinese roast. Mmmm, very nice.

It is of a good standard and it is plentiful. The price is reasonable. The drinks (can) are very reasonable too. They could easily charge a premium like a lot of sea front restaurants.

It is clean, bright and everything you would ask for from a noodle bar. It is a cheap version of Wagamamas. You go there for quick and nice food. You cannot expect much service as it is a take away first, noodle bar second. So when they are busy, it's quicker to get up and pay rather than wait. Not quite service with a smile but you are not going there for the service.

Would definately go back. I would recommend this.

Reviewed August 25, 2013

My family and I have been dining at the Pearl Dragon for years and have always loved it. I generally go for dim sums on a Sunday afternoon but I have had the odd evening meal in there which I've enjoyed.

The dim sum menu compared to that of restaurants in London is very small but there's enough on there to arises a dim sum fan and also enough for a good introduction to first time dim summers!!! The only criticism is, the lack of vegetarian option.

The service is always excellent and the staff is knowledgeable.

My husband is Irish and he loves it there and loves that you can also order off the normal menu as well during lunch service.

Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

After useing the Pearl Dragon for many years, but due to illness have not been for a couple of years we returned last Saturday. What can I say, front of house Lyn and Steve are two people every business should have helpful smiling and a insite of things to come. Jimmy is were he should be, in the kitchen creating fantastic food. The waiting staff as always efficient and helpful. In short don't delay try it today.