“A Fave For 20 Years!”

Grand Finale Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Grand Finale Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 5 Restaurants in Glendale
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Grand Finale Restaurant is still making history in Cincinnati, Ohio! We are a legendary restaurant nestled in the Historical Village of Glendale, and have been serving the greater Cincinnati area since 1975. Our restaurant features continental cuisine and award winning desserts! Our delicious menu includes a variety of options such as steak, chicken, fresh fish, crepes, homemade desserts and much more. For your next group event, date night, or family night out, visit Grand Finale Restaurant in Cincinnati for a relaxed atmosphere and delicious food!
Maineville, Ohio
“A Fave For 20 Years!”
Reviewed January 30, 2014

Absolutely love the Grand Finale! Be it lunch, dinner or special occasion, there is no better place: food is superb, staff is excellent, and atmosphere most pleasant. In 20 years, we have not had a disappointing experience. Our children, ages 4-35, love it as well. Some of our favorites include: the breads, quiche, filet, salmon, ginger chicken, the crepes, cordial pie and apple cheesecake. Just wrote myself into going there for dinner tomorrow night....

• Visited December 2013

Cincinnati, Ohio
“so-so for new year's eve”
Reviewed January 8, 2014

Our friends wanted to go here, so we went along. We had to pay $149.00 per couple in advance for the special new year's eve dinner. I would say the dinner was quantity not quality. Nothing was outstanding.

The service was slow, but that was ok because we had time to talk with our friends.

• Visited December 2013
“Location close to Winton Woods Campground”
Reviewed November 15, 2013

All other reviews good to read. We look for an upscale restaurant to socialize with my 2 nieces, a husband, & a 5 yr old & an 11 yr old, where we can treat them and have time to talk. We stay in our Class A motorhome at Winton Woods Campground. See my review.
Grand Finale Bistro met our needs.
The 11 y/o birthday girl had lobster tails @ $47.50. This somewhat fussy eater really loved them. Super. I had a Southern Comfort Manhattan 6.80 great. 6 gl wine 36.50. I had warm salmon salad, good, 15.95. Wife Cobb salad, good, 15.50.
2 fr onion sp, ea 6.25; great.
I had apple cinnamon cheesecake, shared, great, 6.75. More... with total bill $241 + 20 tax + $43.50 tip automatically added.
We arrived 7:15; left 9:50. Perfect evening, a bargain since my drive was only 10 minutes. Thank you Grand Finale!

• Visited November 2013
Swansea, Illinois
“Wow! Good things come in a small, unique package.”
Reviewed November 14, 2013

A business dinner turned into a wonderful dining experience. Had no idea what to expect when we pulled in the parking lot (small and hard to park BTW,) but was pleasantly surprised by the atmosphere and private dining areas inside.

Service was excellent, and the food was pretty close. Couple that to a very reasonable price and it ranks pretty high on the list of places I've been.

Also, if you like antique and collectible be sure to nose around. Lots of items hidden upstairs and around corners. Just neat to see.

I will go back.

• Visited November 2013
Tierra Verde, Florida
“From Florida to Cincy With Love”
Reviewed October 27, 2013

My husband and I are formerly from Cincinnati, and were delighted to revisit this hometown favorite. The occasion was my mother's "pre" birthday celebration. We enjoyed a lovely lunch and both my mother and I splurged (and splurged is, indeed, the right word) on a piece of Chocolate Cordial Pie, which is, I believe, the Grand Finale's signature dessert. For an entree, we both enjoyed the salmon special, served on a bed of spinach with a house salad. Everything was prepared to perfection and our server, Jeff, was prompt and helpful and friendly. He had an adorable "sidekick," we do not remember her name, only that she indulged us by taking photos and even adjusting the window blind to get the lighting just right. My mother's dessert was delivered with a candle (so that she could make a wish for her birthday). My wish would be to return there again (and my birthday is coming up fast . . . ). Beware the portion size on the dessert is obscene, in a good way. One piece is really enough for two (or, three), but we asked for take home boxes (to savor the goodness of it). The place oozes charm and sophistication. There was no waiting for a table and we had a comfortable place next to a window with the outdoor window box full of geraniums and fresh flowers on our table. The restaurant, which is full of antiques and artwork, has the most comfortable vibe. We love it! Years (a lifetime, really) ago, I worked in the upstairs bar and remember the owner's father being such a delightful man. It is a family business and guests are treated as such. There is ample parking, but even at lunch, the place was busy. In advance of going, we checked online for their menu options and enjoyed previewing their website. Reservations for our party of three were not required. We had a grand time and an even grander meal, and enjoyed a wonderful (and memorable) celebration for my mother's upcoming 75th birthday. Thank you, Grand Finale. We wish our Tierra Verde, FL, home had a restaurant like yours . . . we would be regular patrons!

• Visited October 2013