Had the best fish and chips I have had in a long long tine here tonight. Ate with my family and girlfriend - everyone was suitably impressed with their meals. Service was good too. Our waitress was chatty and friendly but not overbearing !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bell Inn Hotel is a boutique establishment featuring 27 individually-styled bedrooms. Some are above the 15th century coaching Inn with the rest in 2 beautifully converted Georgian buildings, a few paces up the high street. Rooms vary in size from cosy nooks to grand suites. All feature modern and period twists that are sympathetic to the listed buildings that house them. The hotel appears in The Times Cool Hotel List May 2014. Award winning food and bars are available in The Bell Inn and The Ostlers. Room Rates are inclusive of continental breakfast. Nearest Stations: Laindon - (10 minutes)West Horndon - (10 minutes)Nearest AirportsGatwick - (50 minutes)Heathrow - (60 minutes)Stansted - (45 minutes)Southend (30 mins)London City Airport (30 mins) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your The Bell Inn Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bell Inn And Hill House
- Bell Inn & Hill House Hotel Horndon-On-The-Hill
- Bell Hotel Hill
- The Bell Inn Hotel Horndon-On-The-Hill, Essex