“Great little place”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
London, United Kingdom
“Great little place”
Reviewed August 11, 2012

Staff are very friendly and the food is good, the special board is worth a look and the atmosphere is very cosy.

Visited April 2012
1 Thank billcro90

“Amazing”
Reviewed August 11, 2012

Hi my name is leanne I work and eat at umbertos this is a message to Cauliwolf review I was 1 of the waitresses who was working that night and wat u have said was all lies u didn't complain until u eat all of ur meal and if I didn't like it or there was something wrong I would have said something at the start wen I said everything ok with the meals u all said its was lovely and I was the 1 who came over asking 4 desserts and u asked 4 the bill u didn't sit there waiting long after ur main we gave excellent service and u did get mints every1 get mints with there bill I'm very angry you would make this up and call us childish coz it seems u are being childish for putting this up

2 Thank le1gh24
London, United Kingdom
“poor customer service”
Reviewed August 4, 2012

I had a poor meal, seafood was badly over cooked, and when I complained, my plate was returned to me telling me I was in the wrong. After that we didn't see a waiter so didn't order a dessert, but finally grabbed one serving another table to get our bill. Possibly due to me having the audacity to complain about one meal (out of 7) we didn't get any mints with our bill - our number meaning that we were obliged to pay for service regardless of our opinion - and although my meal was removed from the bill, the complete lack of apology or any offer of a different meal or anything until we finally found someone to write our bill, was VERY noticable. Plus, it's a very little thing, but when we finally got our bill, there were no mints. VERY CHILDISH!!!

• Visited August 2012
2 Thank Cauliwolf
Hornchurch, United Kingdom
“Cosy little Italian”
Reviewed June 19, 2012

If you blink you might miss it...!
What a nice restaurant, good food at reasonable prices
Probably the only 'Real' Italian for miles
Check it out!

1 Thank michael h
london
“truly awful and bad value”
Reviewed March 18, 2012

awful experience..not well presented and very overpriced food (eg the steak at £25.50 plus £2.50 for the sauce plus veg on top was tiny ) and when our friend told the waitress that her duck was tough(she's eaten and enjoyed duck loads of times)the waitress returned to tell her that it was cooked properly and that she should have something else on the menu.We also listened to someone on the next table complaining about the lack of food in his meal especially his starter(mine at £8 ish for three scallops in bacon was amazing value-not! wouldn't have minded if it at least looked nice)
Overall a very uncomfortable experience, not good value for money at all(the prices up above are a guide as the bill contained little detail and couldn't remember prices from the menu!) It's like walking into a time warp( cozy -no... just that no money has been spent making it nice or making the toilets look acceptable)

Visited March 2012