“Best Takeaway Curry in Town”
Review of The Korai - MOVED

The Korai
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Still You can feast on the very best in genuine indian cuisine served here at the inspirational korai spice.We bring to you flavours from all regions of india to give an authentic culinary experience.Our outstanding chefs are renown for preparing exquisite dishes from the indian sub-continent,full of authentic tastes and flavours.
London, United Kingdom
“Best Takeaway Curry in Town”
Reviewed April 30, 2014

Ordered a takeaway for the family based on their excellent TripAdvisor reviews and we weren't disappointed. Fabulous food, hot on arrival, delivered quickly and really polite, helpful staff taking and delivering the order. Highly recommend and will definitely be ordering again.

• Visited April 2014

Essex
“Good food, attentive service ”
Reviewed April 23, 2014 via mobile

Just been to The Korai for the first time this evening for my Aunt's birthday. My parents have been a few times and recommended it.

I found the food very well cooked and seemed super fresh. Miracle workers too, for years I've always stuck to (embarrassingly) chicken tikka masala. This time I tried something new and asked for their recommendation, I loved what they suggested!

Seemed very attentive service. Wednesday night, so only us and one other set of diners in there. Be interesting to see what it's like on a busy night too.

Overall on my first visit I was pretty impressed!

1 Thank SuperSunAddict
Hornchurch, United Kingdom
“Good Food”
Reviewed April 22, 2014

I went there to have their chicken curry as home made chicken curry is one of fav. Their curry was delicious even though I have had better at cheaper prices elsewhere. Will go back definitely.

• Visited March 2014
Upminster, United Kingdom
“Great Curry, One of the best!”
Reviewed April 14, 2014

First time at the Korai with a group of 10 friends for a birthday celebration.
Place is small, seats around 30 people so pre-booking is advisable.
There is a good range of food available with a selection of dishes you won't come across in other curry house's, one of which i tried (chicken shahi naga) & it was very tasty!
With competition fierce in the surrounding area, I recommend the Korai to anyone looking for a good local curry at a reasonable price with great friendly service!

• Visited April 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great all round”
Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

My partner and I have eaten here for the first time and I have to say the food and service was great. Will be returning there again. My only advice is that the kitchen window needs to be blocked out as I dont like seeing my food cooked as its a bit off putting.