All reviews small hotel town centre lovely little hotel hour reception cooked breakfast breakfast was excellent minute walk main building comfortable bed perfect stay would definitely stay here again car park stayed for one night small room excellent hotel good size standard room
Selected filters
Reviewed June 8, 2019 via mobile

Great location, short walk into main area of town were you can find restaurants and shops. We stayed 2 nites. Staff were all helpful and friendly, we had a later flight out from gatwick airport and asked if they would store our luggage , no hesitation, thank you Don, and staff . Room was nice, clean bathroom with shower, had a skylite in our room for air flow, bed a bit hard but over all a very nice place to stay for a few nites.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 12, 2019 via mobile

Really nice hotel. Good size room, modern bathroom, good wardrobe space. Plenty of parking at front and round the back. Could hear people coming back late at night, where our room was on the ground floor.
We stayed for my sister's wedding, which was at Langtons and the Cranleigh. Perfect place to stay as it's a 2 minute walk from the Cranleigh. Longer walk from langtons but only £5 for a taxi.
Lovely breakfast too.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 12, 2019

Stayed one night excellent room and facilities mattress a little hard very good breakfast and good value.Great location for Hornchurch town centre easy waking distance I would recommend and stay again in future.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed March 28, 2019 via mobile

The establishment offered a clean room, friendly service and the staff were helpful. The room I had was separate from the main building to the rear across the car park and was self contained with all you require. Breakfast was served in the main building which had a conservatory area and overlooked the car park and the 4 self contained rooms, all a bit like you would get in Travelodge or Premier Inn.

As I perceive a hotel, this was more of a guest house as there was no bar/restaurant or lounge area. A short walk into the main area of Hornchurch and you would find places to eat and drink. This place was selected as it would be close to my destination for the next couple of mornings and could afford me a lie in.

The car park was limited so you have to get your space. As the room was hot and even when the radiator was turned off for myself personally still warm so the windows had to be left open. That evening there was a couple of late arrivals and chatter outside which woke me from my early night. Needless to say in the morning shortly after 6am the two vans fired up their diesels and once ready to leave with a series of forwards, backwards and gear changes they were able to roar off.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed March 24, 2019 via mobile

A small hotel and it’s a short distance walk from where everything is eg bars, restaurants etc. It’s a clean hotel, with friendly staff and has a great WiFi connection better than my home connection lol. Highly recommended if anyone stays in Hornchurch.

Date of stay: March 2019