“Best Mexican!!!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

Best Mexican in England hands down. My boyfriend and I visit almost weekly. My favourite restaurant. The drinks (sangria) are fantastic. Appetizers are all wonderful in particular the Mexican spring rolls. I usually get the quesadillas for a main. Ask for extra guacamole since it is so delicious!

Reviewed July 2, 2014

I've visited this resteraunt a few times but my most recent visit was the best. There is a new menu with a wider choice of options (very hard to make a decision on what to have)! Staff were helpful and friendly. Restaurant was clean and not at all busy, waited around 15 minutes for food.

Reviewed June 22, 2014

I have been in Chimichanga in Hornchurch on a couple of occasions and it's been ok service fair and the food reasonable for what you pay. I took my wife in here for her birthday and started well. The starter was fine, then the main course, both came up together, my wife ordered BBQ chicken which was ok though the sweetcorn was not very hot, I had ordered steak Fajitas,. The Steak was luke warm not a good start, sent back and came back the same. Asked for a fresh meal although by this time my wife had nearly finished, not nice to sit eating your meal seperately. Cancelled the meal and paid the odds and left. The staff changed their friendliness, ironic when your spending hard earned money. Dissapointed, got a Kebeb on the way home, what a way to spend the evening with your wife on her birthday.

Reviewed June 14, 2014

Food nothing to write home about, the women staff well where do I start, so rude in their approach, there was 11 of us for birthday meal. one woman waitress made too much eye contact with our partners !!! she was lucky she never got a smack in the face, nothing so rude the trying to eye ball our partners and ignore the women, we will never eat here again, and told all our friends too, and some of our friends that have been before agreed they was treated the same,

Reviewed May 31, 2014 via mobile

We went to this restaurant for a late lunch 1 afternoon on an off chance as had never tried before. The waitress/GM was very friendly n gave fantastic service with great recommendations on food. Not to mention she let me wear the Mexican hat whilst we ate :) The restaurant wasn't busy at all and food came out pretty quick but not to quick for us to fell rushed. We decided not to have desert as we did think these where a lil pricey but all in all was a well relaxed afternoon. The only think I would suggest is for the music not to be so repetitive.

1  Thank Sj C