“Love the Margeritas”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 8, 2013

The welcome at the restaurant is always good. They have a new manager in here and she is very friendly, efficient and wants everyone to have a good time and a lovely meal. We love the Santa Fe Sampler to start and although I love a chilli burrito, the sea bass is absolutely to die for! It is just served with roasted vegetables however and I normally share a mexican rice with my husband as I feel it needs just a little something extra. My daughter has the childrens menu and always has the nachos with cheese followed by either the breaded chicken or children fajitas. Personally i like her to have the fajitas as otherwise her meal comes with chips. I don't think Chimichagas is particuarly cheap but I think that the food for a chain restaurant is really tasty. Plus, the margeritas are just the best! Would be brilliant if they could start doing frozen margaritas!!

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Came here on the off chance after discovering another local Mexican had closed.

Thoroughly enjoyed.

Fantastic meal, brilliant staff, the food was delish and we can not wait to return.

I think this will be my new favourite and the cheese cake is to die for, it's a must try! Best cheese cake I've ever tasted.

1  Thank Worldtryer
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Me and my friend had booked a table prior to arriving and we were quickly allocated seats. It was quite busy but the atmosphere was great. We had a long wait for our meal but it was absolutely worth it the food was delicious, a bit pricey but worth every penny. I would definitely go here again!

Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

Went here with some friends in July. Good service and yummy food.I had portabello mushrooms and wraps with chips. Chips were really nice and my choice of filling not too spicy. A couple of my friends struggled with their mains as was too spicy for them. The pina coladas are the best I've ever had, soooooo yummy. Service was good and prices good. Would go here again.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

I booked this table for 9 adults on a Saturday night. On arrival we were sat in a very small booth, luckily I hadn't told the restaurant our 9 adults actually included 2 babies, which saved us as then they could sit on the end on high chairs, if there were actually 9 adults we would not have fitted at all! Other than that we all really enjoyed our night, the restaurant was very busy and service was quite slow because of this. But the food was lovely, the atmosphere was good and the staff were very friendly. Would definitely go back.