“Long wait but worth it!”

Chimichanga - Hornchurch
Ranked #30 of 124 Restaurants in Hornchurch
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Me and my friend had booked a table prior to arriving and we were quickly allocated seats. It was quite busy but the atmosphere was great. We had a long wait for our meal but it was absolutely worth it the food was delicious, a bit pricey but worth every penny. I would definitely go here again!

Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

Went here with some friends in July. Good service and yummy food.I had portabello mushrooms and wraps with chips. Chips were really nice and my choice of filling not too spicy. A couple of my friends struggled with their mains as was too spicy for them. The pina coladas are the best I've ever had, soooooo yummy. Service was good and prices good. Would go here again.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

I booked this table for 9 adults on a Saturday night. On arrival we were sat in a very small booth, luckily I hadn't told the restaurant our 9 adults actually included 2 babies, which saved us as then they could sit on the end on high chairs, if there were actually 9 adults we would not have fitted at all! Other than that we all really enjoyed our night, the restaurant was very busy and service was quite slow because of this. But the food was lovely, the atmosphere was good and the staff were very friendly. Would definitely go back.

Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

Staff hardly spoke English and the food was average at best. No atmosphere and although the restaurant was more or less empty we were say on a table twiggy near the only few other people there rather than being asked where we wanted to sit. Just average really.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

Staff all seem rushed. Not a pleasant experience, I was hoping to be wowed by more woe than anything else. Didn't feel relaxed or at ease, very noisy and music was turned up to drown out the noise which made people talk louder! Food wasn't anything to send my mum a postcard about and the ladies toilets were pooey! Food and drink expensive for what it was. Disappointed.