“Birthday treat”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Chris L
Maidstone, United Kingdom
Reviewed December 10, 2017 for a stay in December 2017

This was our second time here last time we stayed in Lily yurt in June ,This time in blue bell even though we had snow and it was freezing out we were nice and snug,we used the hot tub both nights we had the best time nice and relaxed with lots of gin and tonics,we absolutely love this place I would recommend a trip here anytime of year ,we will definitely be back in 2018

Dec 11, 2017
Thank you Caz so nice of you to return and we would welcome you both back in 2018, always a pleasure to host you both. Have a wonderful Christmas. All the best Sue x
MadameJoJ...
Brighton, United Kingdom
Reviewed December 3, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

I booked this for my boyfriend's birthday for 2 nights, especially as he likes to fish. The yurt was magical, and very warm with the wood burning stove. I would have appreciated more cooking facilities but the gas barbecue is great. We loved relaxing in the hot tub, it's pure luxury and very private. The lake fishing is good, we caught carp, bream and tench during our stay. We would go back!

Dec 11, 2017
Hi Jo thank you so much for taking the time to review your stay. I a very pleased to say we will have a brand new kitchen and bathroom for 2018, so as well a s the gas BBQ you will have a kitchen with everything you need to enjoy your stay. Hope to see you back sometime. Best wishes Sue x
denjules
“Unexpected Luxury”
Reviewed November 16, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

Had an amazing 2 night stay at the bluebird yurt. This was my first experience of Glamping and I was nervous as I don't like roughing it, but the Susan the yurt owner answered all my questions but when I turned up I was so impressed with what I found. This was not going to be that type of stay. The fishery itself it a really quirky and well loved place you feel right at home the moment you pull your car up, so many things little extra to see.
You enter through a lovely little gate and climb some stairs to your own private little kingdom. There is the yurt, the private kitchen and bathroom cabin , the hot tub gazebo and all the gardens.
The yurt it beautiful, so well decorated ,with lots of personal touches. There is a wood burning heating system, plenty of seating and storage options but the piece de resistance is the bed. I've staying in many places and the bed is amazingly comfortably with the softest bedding every, it's hard to get out of !. I understand that the sofa also pulls out to make another king bed so there is plenty of options for bigger parties than 2.
The kitchen and bathroom cabin is a really clever addition it only a few steps from the door of the yurt but inside is a modern, well equipped kitchen ( fridge freezer/ microwave/ toaster/ small oven / kettle and plenty of utensils ). There's a really unusual seating area made from Obviously reclaimed and upcycled objects. Then there is the bathroom, it's unbelievably large with full bath, shower and a make up area ( there are robes and even a hairdryer).
The hot tub and gardens are what really set this apart. The hot tub ( and it a big one ) sits inside it own little gazebo with a magnificent view over the lake. Surrounding you it your own private garden with a 2 lovely dining sets one undercover, sun lounger and a hammock. There is also a gas BBQ and a fire pit, we didn't want to leave we could have spent longer than 2 days here. This place really was an amazing find and I will be booking again to come with my girlfriends because although we had a really romantic time as a couple, I think for a girl weekend this could be really fun.

Nov 18, 2017
Thank you so much Denise you exceeded your self with such a wonderful review. We have worked hard to make sure all our guests have a fantastic experience so appreciate your positive feed back. We would welcome you back any time I think you girlfriends would love it. Best wishes Sue x
Louca85
London
“Romantic, cosy getaway”
Reviewed November 9, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

We had a fab time. Sue arranged for the yurt to be decorated for my partners birthday. It was cosy, romantic, a really special weekend. The owners really have thought of everything.

Nov 10, 2017
Thank you Lynn so glad you both enjoyed your stay, we hope to see you back again sometime. Kind regards Sue x
Amy F
“magical”
Reviewed September 6, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

me and my partner spent our anniversary here. this place was complete heaven. the attention to detail was amazing. you get a big private garden over looking one of the lakes and its so peaceful. the hot tub is huge and even great on a rainy day as it is sheltered. was a lovely couple of days and would defo recommend this place.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Sep 7, 2017
Thank you for your lovely review Amy it was a pleasure to host you both. So glad you enjoyed Bluebell Yurt and especially the hot tub. Hope to see you back again sometime. Best wishes Sue x
popcorn60
London
“Small piece of heaven!”
Reviewed September 5, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

I was looking for an unusual getaway that my boyfriend and I could go on for our first break away together. We are both out-doory, he fishes and we love anything quirky.

We were lucky as we got a last minute cancellation and we are so pleased we did. This yurt is the most idyllic, magical and peaceful place I have ever stayed. From the welcome greeting to the yurt itself, to the stunning kitchen block and hot tub, we couldn't find a single fault, not one. Neither of us can wait to go back.

Heaven!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Sep 7, 2017
Wow! What a review Lisa that is wonderful of you to take the time to review us and to write such a glowing review to boot. We are so glad you enjoyed your yurt experience and would love to welcome you both back anytime. All the best Sue x
Tracey B
Essex, United Kingdom
“Outstanding ”
Reviewed August 29, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

From the moment we arrived here we loved it. Gary greeted us and showed us around the bluebell yurt . We have never stayed in a yurt before and did not know what to aspect . It was breathtaking so cozy and romantic the bed was huge and the lights around the yurt was beautiful. The hot tub was the icing on the cake, looking over the fishing lake . We had the most relaxing time here completely destressed . Gary advised us where to eat we chose the lion inn food was amazing. When we came back to the yurt it looked so pretty lots of twinkly lights we went straight into the hot tub and watched the world go by. The next day we went on a walk down the canals then came back and layed in one of the many sun loungers and then played some games which were in the yurt there was many to chose from board games , cards and outdoor games. They have thought of everything. The bathroom is amazing so big and so clean . I can't wait to come back
Thanks for a perfect stay sue and gary
Xx

Aug 31, 2017
Thank you so much Tracey for taking the time to review us. We are so glad you enjoyed your very first Yurt experience and that you chose us. We would love to welcome you back any time. Best wishes Sue and Gary x
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing