“we enjoyed it”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Kids Korner
Reviewed October 6, 2013

Hi there , I have been there twice now for my grandsons birthday parties and have to say we didn't find it anything like the last review , the kids thoroughly enjoyed it, the food for the first party was excellent and there was more than enough, included lots of fruit too. The guy who done the party was rushed off his feet and was trying to do two at the same time , but he stayed calm and pleasant . The second party , there wasn't as much food but was still plenty. I do know that one of the owners recently passed away , and he was a lovely guy .
The outside playground could do with being renewed but other than that , we found it fine and the kids loved it . The toilets were clean .

2  Thank lucyloo2013

Reviewed July 13, 2013

Kids Korner looks appealing as it has an outside that opens in summer and is quite big inside. However, it's the worst place to bring a child! It is absolutely filthy, everywhere. It's costs a fortune to get in, including charging adults! The toys in the baby area all need throwing or sterilising. When they had jelly mountain, I found all sorts in the ball pool, socks, broken plastic spoons, bits of food...clearly never got cleaned.

Now when I took my children 5 years ago, my baby daughter was crawling around in the play area. She put her hand on a shard of glass. Thankfully it never pierced her skin. There was also more glass left around. (I hope to find my old phone and post the pictures). I took her straight out and asked to speak to a manger. I was told by the rude woman on reception that he wasn't available. I made my complaint and she done nothing but blame a parent for letting their child take something glass in there. I asked for my money back but was refused that too. She eventually gave me a number for the manager and she told me he is rude and will tell me to **** off, I was in shock. We left immediately. I wrote to the manager but as expected, didn't hear a thing back.

So, 6 years had passed and I thought maybe it had changed. But no, still overpriced, still the same rude/miserable staff on reception and in the canteen. Still smells and you leave stinking of chip fat. Still the same filthy toys and shabby outdoor play area. The toilets are just as vile. The only new thing was they had go karts and surprise surprise, they wasn't working the day we went.

Will never be returning. The place should be closed down or under new management. Absolutely rotten place.

13  Thank emwoo