“Excellent service with unrivalled attention to personal preference.”
Review of Lan Naa Thai

Lan Naa Thai
Ranked #34 of 59 Restaurants in Epping
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Loughton, United Kingdom
“Excellent service with unrivalled attention to personal preference.”
Reviewed December 23, 2013

Having been recommended to go to this restaurant,thought i might give it a try.
Now find it hard not to keep returning,to go anywhere else just doesn't seem like a night out.

• Visited December 2013

London, United Kingdom
“Authentic And Relaxing”
Reviewed December 13, 2013

I have eaten at Lan Naa Thai many a times since the place opened just over a year ago. I have traveled Thailand extensively in the last few years and this place really hits the nail on the head for fresh produce, perfect sweet and spicy balance, and lovely presentation. Top it all off with a pint of authentic Thai Singha (the only place in essex to serve to it on tap when they opened i believe) and your in for as close an eating experience as you'll get to actually being there!!!
I was sad to read some of the negative comments on this page, especially from those who don't seem to know what a capital letter or a full stop is? But hopefully, like myself most people will think better than to listen to the review of those who don't know where the dots go. Enjoy

• Visited December 2013
London, England, United Kingdom
“trip to lan naa Thai”
Reviewed October 20, 2013

I had wanted to go here for ages since it opened but my partner's not a great fan of Thai cuisine. However, I persuaded him to go just to try it and we went with friends last night. It was as good as I had hoped it would be. The interior has been sympathetically designed, the service was very good and the food was excellent. It is also very good value for money. I'm really looking forward to going there again.

• Visited October 2013
england
“lovely food and great place to chat and drink with friends.”
Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

Had a Sunday evening out with friends and we were not disappointed. Excellent service with beautiful food. We had a great evening out, little class for not a lot of cash.

• Visited September 2013
Epping, United Kingdom
“Not a true thai restaurant”
Reviewed October 8, 2013

I was very much looking forward to visiting this restaurant as I am a great fan of Thai food. I was however very disappointed in my food if you like your Thai food anglicized I am sure that the food is great but having travelled around Thailand I have a palate for Thai food cooked the Thai way. I asked for the food to be "Thai heat" and ordered Tom Yum Goong and A green Thai curry as any good Thai restaurant should be able to make these well but was disappointed with both dishes. The soup had absolutely no heat and the Green Curry was the same but also lacking any thai basil which meant that the flavour was completely lacking this vital ingredient. The decor was fine and the staff pleasant but if you want a taste of the true Thailand and not an toned down version I suggest you go elsewhere

• Visited August 2013