“Attentive Service”

Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Epping, Essex
“Attentive Service”
Reviewed February 20, 2012

Food very good.with friendly and attentive service. This is a family run restaurant. Like most restaurants in Epping on Friday and Saturday go before 7pm and after 9pm then there is probably no need to book. Otherwise you should book to make sure you get a table.
Wide selection of food. Reccomend the ribs with peppere and chilli for a started - they have a kick but you don't have to eat the chillies if you don't want to and that calms the heat.
House wine is excelent value they serve chinese beer.

Visited February 2012

Sawbridgeworth, United Kingdom
“Love this restaurant”
Reviewed January 6, 2012

I was born and bred in Epping and remember going here for my very first chinese when I started work after leaving school. I didn't have a clue what I was ordering but I enjoyed it then. I don't live in Epping anymore but when we do fancy going out for a chinese we more than often go here. Food is great and it is often very busy, proving it's popularity. Would recommend.

• Visited November 2011
Epping, United Kingdom
“Just as in Chinatown”
Reviewed July 12, 2011

On a par with Gerrard Street restaurants, this is Chinese food as we have come to know it at its best in a western setting. Beautiful restaurant but on the small side so book in advance. Special bookings for fish days etc. offers a chance to sample some lesser known delights.
All round a winner.