“Really tasty..!”
Review of Long Ling - CLOSED

Long Ling
Reviewed April 1, 2017 via mobile

We go here regularly for our Chinese. This is by far the best Chinese takeaway around. And well worth our 15 minute drive to get there. The food is always top notch and prices are reasonable. The staff are really friendly too. Would really recommend it to anyone and everyone.

1  Thank IvanB1743

Reviewed March 23, 2017 via mobile

How these people can call themselves a takeaway Chinese/fish n chip shop is so beyond me its a joke. This is the worlds worst takeaway. They can never cook anything right, its always over cooked and dry. Totally disgusting nasty tasteless food! They should not be allowed to dish up this dross.
Do not waste your money unless you want food poisoning ( yes we have)

I do not think i can make this any clearer

Reviewed February 7, 2017

just had fish and chips 07/02/17 and it was possibly the worst eating experince i have ever had , pappy tastless fish and the chips had probably been re fried about thirty time. its coming to something when you enjoy the bread and butter with your takeaway more than the takeaway its self... summary absolutely disgusting

Reviewed January 5, 2017

I am a regular customer to long ling in theydon bois, i often order chow mein and seaweed. the sea weed is divine and i definitely advise anyone to order it.

1  Thank jessicafoodcritique
Reviewed December 15, 2016 via mobile

I have used this takeaway for some time now as I live in the village.
I have noticed that since they have put the property on the market that there standards have dropped and that the food seems to have been brought in and frozen.