“Best Play Center in Clacton”
Review of Space Kingdom

Space Kingdom
More attraction details
Owner description: The best childrens indoor playcentre in essex. A purpose build space centre for all ages specialises in parties, private hire & sleepovers.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Stroller parking, Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access, Activities for young children
Clacton-on-Sea, United Kingdom
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Best Play Center in Clacton”
Reviewed February 26, 2014

I had my son's 6th birthday here and it was just wonderful. The kids were happy, the parents relaxed and everyone had a fab time. The center is so clean and the food is wonderful. We have visited many times now and really enjoy our visits! Well done to all the staff x

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Dilligaf2011

Colchester, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“the best playcentre”
Reviewed February 7, 2014

I recently visited space kingdom with my 2 kids, which had been recommended by a friend, what a great find! My kids thought the space theme was just amazing, it was very relaxing for me, reading their magazines & and drinking great coffee. All the staff were extremely helpful especially when I enquired about their new space themed party rooms. Next time we will stay for lunch, the food looked totally different from what is normally served at a playcentre, well done Space Kingdom. can't wait to come again!

Visited February 2014
Colchester, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“great time”
Reviewed December 28, 2013

I took my grand daughter to this play centre so her parents can finish off there last bits for christmas. She had a great time and after a little while we had some food from the cafe which was really good and not to dear for what you get. I would recommend this centre to any one for the cleaness and the food. We will be back.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank pooh7_12
Clacton-on-Sea, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Play Centre by far!”
Reviewed December 22, 2013

I visit Space Kingdom with my young family and we ALL LOVE IT! The centre is bright, clean and big. The staff are always with a smile, friendly and well mannered. They have a variety of food in their Moon Rock Café and to my great relief cater for children with food allergies! I have been to a number of birthday parties there and I also had my son's party there - his words were "AWESOME-can I come back next year?!"
I've also signed up to their newsletter to get updates on events and activities to keep my little ones happy all year round.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Deeta2003
Frinton-On-Sea, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Out of this world!”
Reviewed December 16, 2013

Being the parents of two young girls, my husband and I( who are new to the area) were casting around for local attractions geared towards children when a friend recommended SPACE KINGDOM, having had some bad experiences of Childrens play centres in the past we weren't expecting much.

The place is AWESOME, the equipment is superb and obviously well maintained, the food is made fresh to order(there was a wait in busier times but it was nothing major and totally worth it).

Which brings me to the most important part of any retail venture, the STAFF, who seem to only know how to answer any question or enquiry with a big smile and cheerful "no problem", we have been in when parties are in progress and the place is always buzzing, one last note on the STAFF, we are not in the centre as much as the girls would like but every time we go in the girls are called by name by staff and management(Don't ask me how they do it), which makes the girls feel special and my husband and I feel valued.

To summarize the place is great..........GO.

Visited November 2013